PDA

View Full Version : happy customer!

sean912012
11-02-2012, 07:18 PM
After reading some negetive posts over the last few days i felt like i had to sign up. Ive so far played around six hours of the game and i think ubisoft have done a fantastic job. Some of the comments are not true, bad graphics?! What game are you guys playing. The graphics are super, i especially like the deep snow effect, gives it a realistic feeling. Also im loving the story, froom the start the game has felt epic. Not going to spoilt anything but start of the game just take it slow and enjoy it, sets things up perfectly. Combat takes a little getting used to but once u nail it its smooth and works well. Ive found from the previous asassins creeds it feels alot more personal and the kill streaks once pulled of come of a treat. One thing i did like is the use of the enviroment while fighting in bars, throwing people through tables up against walls etc is a good adittion. These are just a few things im enjoying after around six hours and i carnt wait to progress through the game. What things are u guys enjoying the most?

Ielgon
11-02-2012, 07:26 PM
The graphics are fantastic but the framerate drops in a lot of the game's area (namely the cities and during some main missions) which is why people say graphics. I think they just overdid the graphical settings and made it absolutely amazing looking for on a console, but it just doesn't play smooth in those areas (which is why people complain about the graphics).

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
The graphics are fantastic but the framerate drops in a lot of the game's area (namely the cities and during some main missions) which is why people say graphics. I think they just overdid the graphical settings and made it absolutely amazing looking for on a console, but it just doesn't play smooth in those areas (which is why people complain about the graphics).
Graphics do not include Frame Rate..That`s different

Ielgon
11-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Graphics do not include Frame Rate..That`s different

Which is what I said, it's separate but a lot of people are complaining that the graphics influence the framerate (draw distance, texture quality, amount of detail, amount of shadows, lighting, etc all has an influence on rendering and therefore framerate).

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Which is what I said, it's separate but a lot of people are complaining that the graphics influence the framerate (draw distance, texture quality, amount of detail, etc all has an influence on rendering and therefore framerate).
Ah Oh.. Alright.. Sorry xD