PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Connor's hood at the end

toni-124
11-02-2012, 07:08 PM
I am sorry people but this is completly ridiculous. how does connor's hood not come back up at the end, why i ask. I find this extremly annoying especially with that tomahawk on his head. Six months passed since Lee was killed and his hair is still like that?! What the hell!! but that haircut wouldnt matter to me at all if he only had his dam hood up like a normal assassin. part of the game's theme is the hood!!! so if anyone at ubisoft is reading this, how about putting a new patch that fixes something useful for a change unlike ur last patch 2 days ago!! "oh lets make a patch that fixes stuff about where AIs spwan and other stuff but lets completly ignore the hood being down, just cos". I swear that hoodless head is like a sore thumb sticking out. So i ask one more time that UBISOFT fix this!!! I find i cant play the game anymore knowing that that cueball doesnt have HIS DAM HOOOD UP!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 07:13 PM
This is a game spoiler and should be tagged as a spoiler and posted in Hints and Tips as per the announcement at the top of the forum.

I have done this, but please ensure any further spoilers are posted as per the rules.

aznjumper_90
11-02-2012, 07:14 PM
I totally agree. I don't even know WHY ubisoft had to take off his hood. I MEAN, ITS PART OF THE ****ING SERIES!!!! Totally ruined the game for me at the end. The hood is the main symbol of the Assassins Creed series. Like ****......

Rithrius
11-02-2012, 07:20 PM
This Connor's hood stuff has gotten too many complaints to just ignore it. When will this be fixed?

toni-124
11-02-2012, 08:17 PM
i know right. u know that at the end of a movie the director and other producers sit down to see the film before releasing it. How could they not do this with the game. "oh hold on there, connor's hood is down we should fix this" not: "oh conner's hood is down, ah dosnt matter people wont notice"

Dwindlebag
11-05-2012, 08:17 PM
I agree that it sucks that the hood stays down but you can unlock Achilles' Assassin Outfit and its hood is up and is pretty cool.

rmhosa
11-06-2012, 05:17 AM
I agree that it sucks that the hood stays down but you can unlock Achilles' Assassin Outfit and its hood is up and is pretty cool.
It gets old after three minutes.
One reason I bought an Xbox360 was because of this game, my crap computer can't generate it xD
One reason I wanted this game was for his outfit!!!!
But nooooo he just had to take the best part off.
I don't mind the hair, but having it like that 24/7? No. Just...No.