PDA

View Full Version : Asssasins creed 3 recruits

saydrix12
11-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi i want to recruit the woman in new york North district deborah "dobby" carter But there are no libeartionn missions whenever i go to her shes says continue doing what u are blabalbal i did all the viewpoints can anyone help me or maybe you have to look for those missions if yes can idk someone tell me where they are or find a guide ?

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi i want to recruit the woman in new york North district deborah "dobby" carter But there are no libeartionn missions whenever i go to her shes says continue doing what u are blabalbal i did all the viewpoints can anyone help me or maybe you have to look for those missions if yes can idk someone tell me where they are or find a guide ?
For the last couple of ones you may be looking for, you have to run around and find them, they don't have markers, they're in the area of the particular liberation, when you run up on them, a blue blip will appear above their head and you'll be given the mission instructions, I have all 6 assassins

CsEastman
11-22-2012, 12:25 AM
I've actually found her, but thing is, there is no option to interact with her at all, all she does is lean against that house doing nothing. I used Eagle Vision but only her head was highlighted--minor but still strange. Think it's just a Xbox glitch, or just that my game is glichted? I only have Chapheau, Zenger, and Wilkinson. Or Is it because I have already completed the main campaign?

abbitha7
11-22-2012, 06:06 AM
She will keep saying that until you find the missions on your own. They are unmarked and only become noticeable when you are near them. I think there is a way to look and see what you need to do, but not where they are. I think in North Boston you save people from eviction and beat up merchants for starving orphans?