PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Assassin Recruitment Glitch?

California2112
11-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Hello all,
Just had a question about Recruiting Assassins. In Boston, I completed all the "out of 3" missions (help a merchant on the waterfront, etc.) but after I finished them, no new missions appeared. I tried going to the bars that hold the "leaders" of both districts (North and South) but I can only have a conversation with them. Also, the liberation meter on the map screen with the Liberation Overlay (select + left stick up) and it said that both sections were only ~71% liberated. Is it something to do with story progression? Or is it just a glitch? Thanks!!

California2112
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
By the way, I've done all the viewpoints and forts. I'm at the part in the story where I go to NY but I'm waiting to have a Trio of Assassin's first, haha

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Please ensure posts with spoilers in them are tagged as spoilers and posted in Hints and Tips, I will move this one.

Ariego1990
11-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Please ensure posts with spoilers in them are tagged as spoilers and posted in Hints and Tips, I will move this one.

How about anwering the question while you're at it?

AceNDaHole1228
11-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm having the same issue, only I found the exact location of the person I have to free, but it won't let me!!!!

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Hello all,
Just had a question about Recruiting Assassins. In Boston, I completed all the "out of 3" missions (help a merchant on the waterfront, etc.) but after I finished them, no new missions appeared. I tried going to the bars that hold the "leaders" of both districts (North and South) but I can only have a conversation with them. Also, the liberation meter on the map screen with the Liberation Overlay (select + left stick up) and it said that both sections were only ~71% liberated. Is it something to do with story progression? Or is it just a glitch? Thanks!!

For the last couple of ones you may be looking for, you have to run around and find them, they don't have markers, they're in the area of the particular liberation, when you run up on them, a blue blip will appear above their head and you'll be given the mission instructions, i have all 6 assassins

redka243
11-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Check what you have and haven't done in the logbook under liberation missions. You can see what you're missing. It seems that the last mission on a lot of them does not show up on the minimap as it should which I believe is a bug.

I have all but the last assassin in new york so I can confirm its possible to get all the assassins in boston on xbox at least. What helped me was syncing all the viewpoints in the city as I found that revealed more missions than i previously could find. However, I'm still missing one in new york north (farmer) that I just can't find.

If you have finished all of the missions in the logbook for the district, there should be a black icon available with the mission to go get the final asssassin. Note that just because there is no more icons for liberation missions on the minimap does not mean that you have finished all the required tasks. You have to check your logbook to make sure.

I really wish there was a good guide with a map of these mission locations because running all over the place trying to find them with no indications is super frustrating.

tjbyrum1
11-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I had the same problem with the smallpox region in NY. I scaled a Viewpoint on the burnt church in that region and it showed me 2 more Liberation missions.

But I'm not sure those are all the ones I need...