PDA

View Full Version : Map issues? No spoilers please

Psycho-Barbie
11-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Hi, am just about to finish seq 4 but my maps such as boston has very little in it. Only containing 1 general store, 1 or 2 page locations and viewpoints and in my frontier map it only consists of viewpoint locations. Is this the same as you guys when you were at this stage? Am hoping it's just the fact that am still in the early sequences that there is not much to do or explore but do the main story.

Thanks

Psycho-Barbie
11-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Also there's is 1 treasure location on the Boston map

Psycho-Barbie
11-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Anyone? I've done all the viewpoints but the map only contains things mentioned in my previous posts.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Anyone? I've done all the viewpoints but the map only contains things mentioned in my previous posts.

I'm at sequence 10 and there are still just a few things on the map...

Psycho-Barbie
11-02-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm at sequence 10 and there are still just a few things on the map...

Is that the way it's supposed to be or is it a bug? Am guessing there should be atleast more than one general store and what about all the icons for the side quests?

Psycho-Barbie
11-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Is there a certain sequence I need to complete before things start to show up. As of right now I can't do anything apart from the main storyline. Side quests like assassination or couriers and others I can't do because the icons for them don't show up on the map.

TrueAssassin77
11-02-2012, 11:31 PM
SPOILER
its like that the entire game.

Psycho-Barbie
11-02-2012, 11:48 PM
SPOILER
its like that the entire game.

It can't be, there are icons for specific tasks as shown in the legend but the icons are not showing up on the map. Am guessing it's because am still in the earlier stages of the game and am waiting for someone to confirm this.