PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Issues with AC3 :/

Stealth Image
11-02-2012, 05:15 PM
1st problem: Tomahawk is gone went to the homestead to switch tomahawk out for the stone one just cuz of curiosity the original tomahawk is missing its not in the weapon room,
2nd Problem: Sawtooth sword i did the mission long time ago around sequence 6 than on sequence 8-9ish the battle where u cross into a boat and start fighting hand to hand i noticed my sawtooth sword wasnt equiped and i had it equiped the entire time for no reason it was gone..i finished the mission went to the homestead and couldnt interact with the weapon case containing the sawtooth sword.
3rd Problem: MP disk isnt working correctly i insert it no scratches 360 dosnt overheat and it will be doing its little synching thing checking Uplay Passport and than next thing you know it "FREEZE" -.- I'm very disapointed several glitches are found most are minor on my side but even revolation was better than this hell..i even had a bear try to attack me and get stuck on a rock everytime i passed it it would trigger the attack kinda funny but meh, There has to be some way to fix this if anyone else is having these problems please if you figured it out tell me :((

Roan21
11-02-2012, 05:41 PM
As a matter of fact I also have had all those same problems, as well as super wonderful game glitches from hell...... like placing a custom marker on the map and it being totally elsewhere on the mini map, as well as running into invisible walls, being chased by every guard in town while my notoriety is incognito, my horse stopping and glitching out like crazy, being shot from nowhere, taking major damage after the fight is all done and over with, and still having major button delay issues...... At least for me the only thing in the game that I have done that hasn't glitched is the Naval Missions......

Stealth Image
11-03-2012, 01:52 AM
well for the weapons i got that issue sorted out..going to the general store allows u to still equip weapons it will say purchased, my MP disk how ever...still is freezing :/ and i've also noticed the guards chasing when incognito especially in zones that arent warning zones..very disappointed in the MP portion of ACIII :/ payed $130 seemingly for nothing they rushed for this game when no one wanted them too they should of took their time...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi, please see the sticky thread in Multiplayer forum about the freezing issue.