PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Poll: Is it fair to sell a unfinished peice of software for 80Dollar?

dandins
11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
This Thread is actually just about:

"Is it fair to sell a unfinished peice of software for 80Dollar?"

i played 60minutes now and it seems like this game is not finished

i stopped counting the bugs.. i made photo´s of the first 5 glitches and bugs but now it gets even worse

the controls are not working.. the game tells me to do something - but thats not possible

i am really concerned .. i payed alot of money for a unfinished piece of software.

a little extract of my list:

-when i first saw the ship, there was a white "glitch" right beside the ship, like a texture that shouldnt be there..
-sometimes people are speaking but their mouth is closed (permanently, for longer sequences, ship to boston, caiptain)
-when i arrived in boston people standing in the air and carpenter are working without material
-when i hold a sword i just goes into other textures without any collision
actually i can walk into anything, except walls and boxes, people

there are alot more graphic glitches.. i wasnt able to make photo´s of everything

control bugs are even worse:

-first mission, when i have to shoot soldiers, game tells me to reload with button R2 -> doesnt work at all, reload is triangle
-the shooting system itself is the biggest crap i´ve ever seen, its only possible to shoot when there are enemys around? what?
-when i want to make another shoot - its not possible if the enemy is allready in "combat" with me
-i also have the feeling that the combat system itself is not working
somehow, its all about pressing square - in case of doubt allways press square like an idiot and everything dies.
-stealing money or keys doesnt work out (everytime)

dont get me wrong, this game is awesome and everything i´ve seen to far is extremly promising, the animations are great but
the games looks unfinished

i hope you guys are working to fix all this stuff and not just work on another DLC.

i will bring these bugs into the official bug list - if there is one

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi, please put bugs in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

BRANDONTODD
11-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Honestly I love the Assassin Creed series but I see where your coming from... There are alot of glitches that seemed to have been overlooked. Here are some that I have noticed.

- In missions where Charles is following you around. If you whistle for your horse and mount it, Charles A.I. doesnt know what to do. He will set and spin in circles.

- The tone of some of the voice overs are incorrect. Things sound excited when they shouldnt be and things sound very mellow when they should be excited.

- The Indian woman (Conners Mother), sounds like she was born and raised on the streets of New Jersey.

- If you line up 2 targets and shot the forward most 1 with a arrow, both of the targets fall dead.

There are alot more, but I just dont want to list all of them right now. Its still a good game, but I was definitely expecting more based upon the last Assassin's Creed that came out. Its really a shame...

Thanks,
-KILLER-T

sputs40
11-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi, please put bugs in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*
thats all we ever get told on this forum post it in the bugs and issues thread ...it dont help the game cost me £50 and i have all the bugs that ppl are talking about on the forum .... when will it get sorted out or will it ever get sorted out ..im not happy about this mess of a game :mad:

Andre_0112
11-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Since when are the voices of people glitches...

Andre_0112
11-02-2012, 05:17 PM
thats all we ever get told on this forum post it in the bugs and issues thread ...it dont help the game cost me £50 and i have all the bugs that ppl are talking about on the forum .... when will it get sorted out or will it ever get sorted out ..im not happy about this mess of a game :mad:

It does help. It helps them discover new bugs and address critical game-breaking bugs. It's just your stubborn way to be telling you they don't do a ****

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 06:29 PM

These bug reports help create patches which helps you with fixing issues in your game. Forum Managers also construct reports which then go directly to the team.

As there are now spoilers in this thread I will add the tag and move it.

fedeluca
11-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Can I give my contribution? Subtitles are often not synchronized, sometimes they appear too early, sometimes they disappear in a half a second... :D

Once, inside the Homestead I found myself using the circle button to interact with the templars photos in the basement and with the switch to close the secret door and nothing happened, the game didn't react to my "interaction" :D

A little question: how to change the language? There is a voice on the OPTIONS menu but it doesn't let me change the language, as is stuck on english... What's the point in putting this voice in the menu if it's impossible to change the language? :D