PDA

View Full Version : Apperance pack question

BRANDONTODD
11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I downloaded the Apperance Pack for Assassin's Creed 3 the day the game came out. Now the detail portion reads:

"The Assassin's CreedŽ III Appearance Pack grants immediate unlock access to all appearance elements for levels 1 through 50. This pack contains all the character customization, weapons, moves and all of the PLAYER PROFILE emblem symbols, patterns, and patron pictures."

However in the game, I am not being granted access to anything new. I still have that stupid "STONE TOMAHAWK", and no matter how far along in the game I am I cant purchase anything new in the "GENERAL STORE". Am I missing something, or did I just misunderstand what I was downloading?

Thanks

KILLER-T

samuelcd1997
11-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Well from the "levels 1-50" bit I can tell that this pack is multiplayer only, so you won't get any singleplayer stuff for it.

BRANDONTODD
11-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Well then it should say for multiplayer. That is kind of like false advertisement. All the other extras that I read either said, "XBOX Avatar" or "XBOX LIVE MULTIPLAYER". This one didnt mention either, thus I assumed it meant for single player. So I basically wasted 1200 Gamer Points then... Something else that needs to be addressed.

Thanks,
KILLER-T

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi BRANDONTODD, sorry for the confusion and thank you for your feedback I have reported this to the team.

Crazy_Vantage
11-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Sorry man but you've really got only yourself to blame here. If it says "levels 1-50" then it's clearly about multiplayer. I can see how you made the mistake and I hope you get a refund of some kind, but it's not like Ubisoft were scamming you or anything.

BRANDONTODD
11-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I aint mad... I guess it was my fault. Oh well. I see that its been reported, so all is good with the house!