PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Ammo Upgrades...

The13Doctors
11-02-2012, 04:21 PM
So I bought the Ezio Costume and the Ammo Upgrades for the game but nothing has changed.

Well the Ezio thing is just fine but there has been no change to the Ammo. I can still only have 8 Arrows, 8 bullets (I think), 5 Rope Darts, etc. Nothing has changed since i bought the pack. I'm pretty far into the game, Sequence 10. Am I supposed to do something in game to get the Ammo Upgrades? (Also, on a side note, how do I get to the Lost Mayan Temples from the DLC?)

NickatNite89
11-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Same here. I used points for the PS Theme, which work.
But my supplies are still the same.

UrDeviant1
11-02-2012, 05:09 PM
So I bought the Ezio Costume and the Ammo Upgrades for the game but nothing has changed.

Well the Ezio thing is just fine but there has been no change to the Ammo. I can still only have 8 Arrows, 8 bullets (I think), 5 Rope Darts, etc. Nothing has changed since i bought the pack. I'm pretty far into the game, Sequence 10. Am I supposed to do something in game to get the Ammo Upgrades? (Also, on a side note, how do I get to the Lost Mayan Temples from the DLC?)

Not sure about the ammo upgrade either, but to get to the Mayan Temple I think you have to take your ship. I'm still yet to do It myself.

The13Doctors
11-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Not sure about the ammo upgrade either, but to get to the Mayan Temple I think you have to take your ship. I'm still yet to do It myself.

There's supposed to be a mission for it?

Silhouelle
11-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Ditto on the ammo front. I thought it I might need to get a pouch upgrade from homestead or something, and the uplay thing just unlocks a further upgrade from homestead. I dunno though, still only in Seq.6 and Homestead isn't really leveled.

apresmode
11-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Is there info on what the base amount of weapons is and what is should be raised to when you activate the Uplay reward? I activated all of them before I started the game even, so I figured I had the upgrade. I do have the multiplayer character and the xbox theme. I haven't checked on the Ezio outfit.

The13Doctors
11-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Ditto on the ammo front. I thought it I might need to get a pouch upgrade from homestead or something, and the uplay thing just unlocks a further upgrade from homestead. I dunno though, still only in Seq.6 and Homestead isn't really leveled.

Honestly, I'm still clueless as to how the crafting and junk works but so far I haven't seen anything craft-able in the menus for the ammo.

Silhouelle
11-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Well, I'm also starting to figure it out but I've had a holster upgrade in crafting menu for ages now (found it some chest somewhere), that'll let me keep two pistols. Don't have the required people/levels to make it yet though.

im3jia
11-02-2012, 08:26 PM
The Lost Mayan temple is accessible from the Harbour Master after completing Sequence 5

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17306

The13Doctors
11-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Well, I'm also starting to figure it out but I've had a holster upgrade in crafting menu for ages now (found it some chest somewhere), that'll let me keep two pistols. Don't have the required people/levels to make it yet though.

You can find recipes? So there are things to be added still? How do you even level them up?

Silhouelle
11-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah, finding the chests scattered about usually gives you a few crafting recipes. Leveling up I'm still unsure of, I dunno if you have to buy things from your homestead buddies or just talk to them and do the missions when available, or a combination of all that. Either way though theres a fair few things you find recipes to, and I still have a good for chests left to find and open (not even been to NY yet either, which is probably another 30 chests or something).

apresmode
11-03-2012, 05:45 PM
The Lost Mayan temple is accessible from the Harbour Master after completing Sequence 5

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17306

This is about the UPlay rewards not the preorder bonus.