PDA

View Full Version : Problem using my MP disc

solidsnakeee
11-02-2012, 04:03 PM
So this is the first time I've posted on these forums , so excuse me if I have no idea how to report this problem.

So I've been playing AC3 for the past few days now , in particularly the campaign disc , and I only got the chance to play MP late last night.So I got into maybe 2 or 3 games but my Xbox kept freezing on me. I decided to leave it until today before trying to play it again but its gotten worse and I can't even get into a lobby to try to play a match , now it might just be my disc and I've gotten a bad copy but I'm hopiing that isnt the case because my disc isn't even scratched.

So I've got 2 questions ;

1)Has anyone else experinced this problem or am I just really unfortunate?
2)How can my problem be fixed ( with the last option trying to get a refund ) ?

Thanks
-Snake

Mr_Shade
11-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi There,

If you having issues connecting to lobbys - have you checked the support pages?

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17295/related/1

if those still don't help - please check the MP forum - see if anyone else is having the same issue

or

Contact Ubisoft support - they will expect you to have read and tried the FAQ though - however links are below!

solidsnakeee
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
My issue isn't with connecting to lobb's so much as actually getting my MP disc to work , let me explain.So every time I'm attempting to play online my console just freezes after a minute or two , and if I try to go into the MP options for customizing your character , it freezes up even quicker.

So , any tips?