PDA

View Full Version : What are my options?

blackenlight
11-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey quick question for you. I bought my copy of Assassin's Creed 3 for the 360 last night, but I am having some HUGE problems....The game is pretty much a broken mess, glitches, freezing, and completely crashing. I checked the game on another system and still the same result...i even tried it on both machines installed and uninstalled, still nothing.
I checked online and found out about this patch that was aparently released the same day the game was, which would apparently fix this problem.....so what do I do when I have neither xbox live nor any sort of internet connection to download it? I contacted the store where I purchased it (EB GAMES), and what a bunch of ******bags! They said that it's not their problem that they sold me a broken bug-filled game, and that they would not exchange it, even with the receipt. To top it all off, they said that if I traded it it I would get about 15 bucks towards a new or used game. But not for me because you can't trade in games without a drivers license (which I can't have due to epilepsy)

So what the heck do I do? Is Ubisoft going to make this patch available to those without xbox live? I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced, only to receive this gloriously glitchy game.....:mad:

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Ah well... Patches are From the "Internet" So...They can`t provide you it without "Internet"

Good luck, mate

blackenlight
11-02-2012, 03:20 PM
lol I was meaning is there a possibility of releasing the patch on their website, so it can be copied and transfered to my xbox360

ProdiGurl
11-02-2012, 03:27 PM
I'd don't have fast enough connection for Xbox Live so I've never bothered with it. I don't know what I'd do if I needed a Patch either?
Thankfully I have no problems whatsoever w/ my game for Xbox.
I'll never understand why one xbox console does fine and another has bugs/glitches ?? I feel bad that your game isn't working well for you & the store should trade out your disk to see if it's a bad disk.
I guess you have to lie to get an exchange or something?

nitres15
11-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Hey quick question for you. I bought my copy of Assassin's Creed 3 for the 360 last night, but I am having some HUGE problems....The game is pretty much a broken mess, glitches, freezing, and completely crashing. I checked the game on another system and still the same result...i even tried it on both machines installed and uninstalled, still nothing.
I checked online and found out about this patch that was aparently released the same day the game was, which would apparently fix this problem.....so what do I do when I have neither xbox live nor any sort of internet connection to download it? I contacted the store where I purchased it (EB GAMES), and what a bunch of ******bags! They said that it's not their problem that they sold me a broken bug-filled game, and that they would not exchange it, even with the receipt. To top it all off, they said that if I traded it it I would get about 15 bucks towards a new or used game. But not for me because you can't trade in games without a drivers license (which I can't have due to epilepsy)

So what the heck do I do? Is Ubisoft going to make this patch available to those without xbox live? I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced, only to receive this gloriously glitchy game.....:mad:

that ubisoft for ya ...

Mr_Shade
11-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi there,

If you are having issues getting the patch - I can only suggest you contact Ubisoft Support - they will be able to advise you of your options going forward.

They maybe able to help if you are having problems due to a mission glitch [for example]

I did play the game a fair bit - without the patch - and I did not have any game breaking problems - however that was my experience, not yours.