PDA

View Full Version : Disc 2 Issues- Checking uPlay passport... FEEZE (Xbox)

xATxHustlaFrog
11-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I have bought Assassins creed on the day of release and never had a major problem until Revelations where getting online with some friends was difficult but this takes the cake! I put in the second disc hoping to go online only to be stopped in my tracks when my Xbox froze as the message popped up saying checking uPLay passport. I've already installed the game and tried 4 times to get online with no success.

Has anyone got any idea on how to resolve this? I will be eternally indebted to you.

Blu3D3a7h
11-02-2012, 02:34 PM
It does it to me also!!! Help us... i want to play!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi guys, please try clearing the Xbox 360's cache, scroll to the right in the dashboard Settings, and select System Settings. Select Storage or Memory, press Y.

Twomums4gramas
11-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi guys, please try clearing the Xbox 360's cache, scroll to the right in the dashboard Settings, and select System Settings. Select Storage or Memory, press Y.

I tried it but it still doesn't work :(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 06:45 PM
I take it you have already redeemed the Uplay Passport? if not then please do that.

If this issue continues then please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Demonologix Inc
11-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Hell, man. That's no help at all. This issue didn't exist before today. This is not an isolated event. I want to play the game with my friends. I'm pretty sure you've made enough bank off of us all to keep your servers running smoothly, so my question is, what's happening in the background to cause this to begin with, and is there any reasonable estimate on when this will be fixed? I have buddies that ran into this sometime last night around midnight their time. I'm experiencing it now. It's been like this for seven hours now.

Sincerely,
Irate Customer

AbiX MichMasteR
11-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Having the same problem since yesterday night, my friend just started having the same problem as we speak