PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Freedom edition

Phasno
11-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Hi all,

I got the assassins creed freedom edition for my birthday (lucky me right)
but i have noticed a potential problem with it. It comes with a metal steelbook case (with space for 2 disks) and then a copy of the game (in a seperate, regular case) with only one disk. This seems odd to me, and the support forum, aside from being stupidly complex is not getting back to me. Is it meant to be like that, or is it something that can be fixed?

UrDeviant1
11-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi all,

I got the assassins creed freedom edition for my birthday (lucky me right)
but i have noticed a potential problem with it. It comes with a metal steelbook case (with space for 2 disks) and then a copy of the game (in a seperate, regular case) with only one disk. This seems odd to me, and the support forum, aside from being stupidly complex is not getting back to me. Is it meant to be like that, or is it something that can be fixed?

Lots of game companies put 2 discs in one space. I don't see how this Is a problem. Don't be reckless when taking them out of the case and they won't get scratched, If that's what you're worried about!

Phasno
11-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Lots of game companies put 2 discs in one space. I don't see how this Is a problem. Don't be reckless when taking them out of the case and they won't get scratched, If that's what you're worried about!

No, thats not it. The steelbook has space for two disks, with one sitting below the other. However, the game only has one disk. This can't be right surely?

UrDeviant1
11-02-2012, 03:01 PM
No, thats not it. The steelbook has space for two disks, with one sitting below the other. However, the game only has one disk. This can't be right surely?

If you have the game on PS3 then there Is only 1 disc. On xbox there are 2 discs so the steelbooks for both platforms might have been made with the xbox in mind. Just a guess.

Phasno
11-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Ahh, problem solved. Thanks. :)

Mr_Shade
11-02-2012, 03:04 PM
If you have the game on PS3 then there Is only 1 disc. On xbox there are 2 discs so the steelbooks for both platforms might have been made with the xbox in mind. Just a guess.

The steel case is universal - it's for both versions of the Freedom Edition - Xbox [which has 2 discs] or PS3 [which has one disc]

Same case - same as other contents in the Freedom Edition are the same - apart from codes / game discs

You are not missing anything;)