PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Digital Version bought on PSN Europe

dan_iele
11-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Hello,

After I bought the game, GOLDEN version, on PSN Europe (Italy to be more precise) I have discovered that both the online Passport and Arnold Benedict are listed as NOT PURCHESED.

I have been told that the online Passport is included even if it is listed as not Purchased, but nobody guaranteed that the dlc Arnold Benedict, free for all the PS3 owners, is also included in the digital version.

Considering that in Europe we have paid the digital version more or less 10 euros more than the physical version, having all this trouble is really frustrating.

I tried to contact both the Playstation Network and Ubisoft assistance, but so far no official news from them.

This is a link to a tread on the PSN European Forum, that has been marked as resolved but it hasn't been resolved at all and this is why I'm writing here:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Benedict-Arnold-Missions-not-free-for-AC3-digital-versions-PSN/td-p/17382958/highlight/false

If anybody has some official information I would love to hear it.

Thank you,
Dan

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi Dan, thank you for contacting PlayStation Network and us about this issue. I have reported this to the team and will update you when I know more.

dan_iele
11-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Hey Mush,

I saw on another thread that the issues should be fixed now, however I still don't have Benedict Arnold. Some guys claimed they had an email with a redeem code that unlocked Benedict Arnold plus other stuff, here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Benedict-Arnold-Missions-not-free-for-AC3-digital-versions-PSN/td-p/17382958/highlight/false/page/7

However I haven't received anything, and the Ubisoft and PSN support keep bouncing the responsibility to each other?
What am I suppose to do now?

Hope you will reply.
Thanks

montagemik
11-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Hey Mush,

I saw on another thread that the issues should be fixed now, however I still don't have Benedict Arnold. Some guys claimed they had an email with a redeem code that unlocked Benedict Arnold plus other stuff, here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Benedict-Arnold-Missions-not-free-for-AC3-digital-versions-PSN/td-p/17382958/highlight/false/page/7

However I haven't received anything, and the Ubisoft and PSN support keep bouncing the responsibility to each other?
What am I suppose to do now?

Hope you will reply.
Thanks

PSN can only supply the Digital content they are given . if that clears up the responsibility issue for you.
(does either company explain why this costs more than a retail copy at any point of communication with them ? )

dan_iele
11-26-2012, 04:38 PM
PSN can only supply the Digital content they are given . if that clears up the responsibility issue for you.
(does either company explain why this costs more than a retail copy at any point of communication with them ? )

Hi,

Honestly I don't care who is responsible, I'd just like to have what I have paid for.
The digital version bought on the north american PSN stores don't have this problem (as some guys from there said in a forum) so it seems a problem that happened only in Europe.

As for the cost of the digital version, both the supports have avoided to touch the argument.
Once again the extra cost seems present only on the European version.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi dan_iele, please PM your Ubisoft ticket number to a member of support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate this for you.