PDA

View Full Version : How to get quick money?

superkootje
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Title says it all, I need money for ship upgrades but they're veeeeeery expensive.
So how do you get alot of money quickly and please explain in a bit of detail not just; "through trading...."

And another thing, how do i get a new convoy because mine is gone.

StatewidePanda
11-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Sorry to say it but trading is probably the easiest way. Other than that try investing in some treasure maps and lockpick the chests to get recipes which earn more money when you trade and sometimes will contain 7500. Also on the homestead hunt beav.ers by the river bit, they are really slow and you can normally get about 10 in about 2 mins which earns you about 2000 in total if you sell them in Boston or new york (possibly more if you sell them on the carts but you would loose lots of the bonus due to the tax.

IntoxicEIGHT
11-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Looting chests seems to be a great source of income. Usually 750-2000 pounds in every regular chest. I also noticed that the chests inside the Forts after you liberate them can have in upwards of 10,000 pounds in them. Also the chests in the Captain Kidd's Treasure Hunt sequences when you collect the trinkets have a ton in them.

ProdiGurl
11-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I hear hunting brings in some decent $$ ?
I'm wondering if as Haytham (who I don't play the entire game), if it's worth it to loot everyone I can ? What all do you buy with him & I don't remember where the store was in the beginning either.

superkootje
11-02-2012, 08:59 PM
I have 1 broken cart right now, it has been attacked, how do I restore it so I can re-use it again?
And I found that ****** pelts bring in lots of cash through carts.

tjbyrum1
11-02-2012, 09:04 PM
As the others have said, Loot Chests. It provides a good source of easy income, and may unlock recipes.

I wasn't paying attention, and then I noticed I had about 21,000... what is it pounds? Whatever, I had 21,000 pounds, which is a decent amount I suppose, though I spent it all on maps.

redka243
11-02-2012, 09:10 PM
For those frustrated by lockpicking: after liberating a district, the chests in that district are no longer locked and you don't have to pick them.

I would also like to know more about the best way to make money by trading: what items should you make, who you should trade them to for the most profit easiest.
Apparently taking down forts increases profits from trading.

Rithrius
11-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Go bear hunting. They're relatively easy to kill just by doing the QTE three times in a row. The materials you get from them are if i'm not mistaken the most expensive materials you can sell.

superkootje
11-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Go bear hunting. They're relatively easy to kill just by doing the QTE three times in a row. The materials you get from them are if i'm not mistaken the most expensive materials you can sell.

I hunt ******s in homestead or I buy ****** pelts from the ledger, then I put them on convoys that has a massive profit range since you get around 500,-.
But one of my convoys is broken :S

BakeAnCake
11-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Hello :) I just found a way to make between 1000 - 3500 Per minute, i am making a thread about this ATM but i will try to explain to you :D
First, you will need to start of in "Frontier" Then open up the map and go middle WEST as much as u can (Without leaving Frontier) Then search around in the woods for a small lake / river. There is an awesome ****** hunting place, You wont need Bow / traps / baits. All you will need is Hidden blade. Just run around the lake / river and kill as many ****** possible, The place is flooded with them. I dont know if it's a glitch or not. But you will easily kill 10 ******s per minute when you're new to the place. When you think that u have enought ******s, go sell it to a general store

Hope i helped :) ENJOY

Edit: Forgot to mention, Sometimes bears will make their way down the river, so watch out.