PDA

View Full Version : The Ending of Assassin's Creed III (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT)

edz0ne
11-02-2012, 11:51 AM
I LOVE YOU UBISOFT!
but what the F*** happend? i'm still confused about the ending, If desmond left, the world would have ended but they had to rebuilt it again from the whole beginning and he would become a legend and if he freed Tiaina the world would be caos! So if i'm right, Desmond was thinking that they will free Tiainia and they will fight against her to save the world and after that everything will be as normal?

I'm so confused xD but thank you ubisoft for an amazing game!!!

EscoBlades
11-02-2012, 12:09 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720678-SPOILER-End-of-Game-SPOILER

wigster2012
11-02-2012, 12:27 PM
MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD AND ALL THAT SO DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME

Desmond had 2 options

a) MINERVA - The world would be destroyed and left to Desmond, Shaun, Rebecca and WIlliam to recivilize the world. They would be known as hero's for a while but eventually people would turn against each other and the world would end up the same as it is now.

b) JUNO - The world would be saved, but JUNO would escape and look to rule and conquer the world with authority, justice and order.

Now Desmond decided to go with JUNO because it would save the world and people like WIlliam, Rebecca and Shaun would try to stop JUNO's plan on conquering the world.

Now some people think that Desmond done what the Templars would have done, but he didn't. Basically Assassin's vs Templars ( Freedom vs Order ). The Templars would have gone for MINERVA because then they would have been able to recivilize the world to there own specific ideas and believes. Whereas Assassin's would have gone for JUNO because people would still have freedom or would still be able to fight for freedom and justice.

I think that's what it meant anyway. Either way the Assassin's creed games will be able to progress further because of this new threat (JUNO).