PDA

View Full Version : So.. What about eve? she was the key...

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Just finished the game, was pretty good. The ending was well written, but there's a few things i need to understand.

So, juno was actually a bad guy from the beginning, when she said "they must all suffer" in TLA, it actually makes sense now. Minerva and tinia gave desmond warnings with no knowledge that juno still lived, while they thought desmond can save the world, juno was busy working on the temple to ensure that in order to save the world, she has to be released. To be quite honest this is quite a master mind plan, my only problem is that i really didn't anticipate this ending... I feel as if it were rushed, could have been explained ALOT better, and they could have added more, maybe show an after match?

And what about eve? remember 16's ACB truth video "the key, eve, her DNA".. all that stuff? what the hell happened with that?
This ending had so much potential to be the greatest things ever, it seems like they care very little for the modern day story line. I suppose it opens up the door for another modern day game... seeing as someone has to stop juno

Ahhhhh, and the real king of story plot holes is the hole lucy thing...
jeff yohalem said that in the lost archive, we are viewing it from Clays POV... so how the hell did everyone know that she was planning on betraying them? desmond at one point mentioned that when he stabbed her he saw what she was planning on doing.. But before that point of the game, they were still aware of her true allegiance.. so.... dafuq?

All in all, the game was good, connor is amazing. Desmond's missions were terrible, except for the abstergo one, that was fun. The ending was well written... just don't feel as if it reached its potential

EscoBlades
11-02-2012, 12:22 PM
"It is hard to stay contained. Knowing as we do. We wait for you, Desmond. You will come here. You will activate it. You will know only when it is too late." - Juno (edited for mistake).

This was a veiled reference to Juno being Eve (with Juno's resurrection by Desmond's hand - literally - being her (Juno) ultimate goal via ll the manipulation and sabotage). The "transcendence" method of salvation (the sixth method) makes Juno's message to Desmond at the end of Brotherhood all the more important -

"It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth."

She = Juno.

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
"It is hard to stay contained. Knowing as we do. We wait for you, Desmond. You will come here. You will activate it. You will know only when it is too late." - Minerva.

This was a veiled reference to Juno being Eve (with Juno's resurrection by Desmond's hand - literally - being her (Juno) ultimate goal via ll the manipulation and sabotage). The "transcendence" method of salvation (the sixth method) makes Juno's message to Desmond at the end of Brotherhood all the more important -

"It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth."

She = Juno.

That quote is from juno, from the end of ACB.

Hmm, i don't quite see how that is a reference to juno being eve, could you elaborate?
What was the transcendance method of salvation? was it mentioned in AC3? sorry, just have a cloudy memory at the moment haha

This is all very puzzling, in the ACB truth, clay says "everything you hold dear is all gone... find eve, in eden". Could this be that juno manipulated clay? and clay was then under the influence that the only possible way to save the world is to literally find eve? who was from eden... which juno would have said in order to trick clay?

in the ACR ending, juno is there with them... which makes all this seem strange to me...

seems like there's going to be another modern AC protagonist... i mean, they can't just leave it like it is.

zerocooll21
11-02-2012, 01:19 PM
same boat. Bit confused. Also, how the hell did minerva expect Desmond to find a way if it was already too late? Is that a big plot hole or am I missing something?

JumboBus
11-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Maybe the find eve in Eden part could be hinting at what is going to happen in the next game. There going to go back to the first civilisation through the animus and meet Eve. It's a long shot I know.

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
same boat. Bit confused. Also, how the hell did minerva expect Desmond to find a way if it was already too late? Is that a big plot hole or am I missing something?

This is how i understand it.. In AC2 and revelations, minerva and tinia warned desmond of what's to come. They sent the message through ezio to desmond, I'm guessing at some point they discovered that Juno was still alive.. In the emails juno mentions that she destroyed the discs left by minerva and tinia, this must have been a message for desmond to tell him the truth, that juno is a scumbag.. hence juno destroying them to get rid of any evidence which could convince desmond... in the last scene where you insert the power source, juno talks about "we could enter a new vessle, entering was easy enough, exiting though.. required something wrong, they abandoned this.. but were they right to do so?" this is a direct indicator that she is stuck in the temple and requires something wrong, a sacrifice perhaps? to leave. From ACB she manipulated events, she got desmond, and clay on her side, putting desmond in a coma to waste time, ensuring that the world couldn't be saved without her being released, so when it came to that point where desmond had a choice, he couldn't really do anything but save the world, which led to the release of juno.

In ac2 minerva made it clear that if the templars and assassin's didn't team up, then they''d be screwed. Remember, in the game they mentioned about going to abstergo, and teaming up... desmond said he thought about it, but it never happened. If they had ended there war, there would have been a chance, they wouldn't be wasting time, ( i'm assuming the right way to save the world would have taken a bit more time to find, and probably could have known about juno's allegiance ). Minerva was most likely only able to talk to desmond in the temple, so once they were there, and were set on finding that key, there wasn't much that they could do.

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Maybe the find eve in Eden part could be hinting at what is going to happen in the next game. There going to go back to the first civilisation through the animus and meet Eve. It's a long shot I know.

Hmm, it's possible, I don''t really understand the eden and eve thing and i hope the devs have a talk about the ending to clear things up, But that could work !

Adam and Eve rebelled, they fought the first civ, maybe they hold the answers. Subject 16's truth from ACB says "everything you hold dear, is already gone... find eve.. in eden... the key, her DNA.. the sun... your SON" maybe this was a reference to something past AC3.

Or maybe the devs changed there mind on the story and completely abandoned that idea.

zerocooll21
11-02-2012, 01:44 PM

This! I said this a while ago and would absolutely love it. Think of all the free roaming in the city Tina showed getting destroyed. Its modern enough to be fun but not as advanced to have guns, perfect AC setting.

Thanks infamous starting to make more sense as I piece it all together.

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 01:49 PM

As I understood it, its now to late to save the world without freeing Juno. In order to both save the world AND keep Juno imprisoned, they'd need to work on some new method, for which it is too late.

zerocooll21
11-02-2012, 01:52 PM
IDK, coming up with solution that TWCB couldn't in a handful of months??

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 01:58 PM
As I understood it, its now to late to save the world without freeing Juno. In order to both save the world AND keep Juno imprisoned, they'd need to work on some new method, for which it is too late.

This is the part I don't quite understand, Juno has been there for thousands of years, so even before minervas warning in AC2, she would have corrupted the method to save the world, I suppose Minerva and Tinia weren't aware of her plan up until the end when desmond and the crew tried to reach the temple, she tried to communicate with them through the discs, but juno destroyed them. I say this because in ACR and AC2, both minerva and Tinia told desmond where he has to go, which was to the temple, the way to save the world is there. But because there fight with the templars continued, they weren't aware of the bigger problem... hmm... this is.. confusing

EscoBlades
11-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Sorry, guess i got a bit muddled up in my explanation.

So we know that Juno deceived the others with the help of some co-conspirators (thanks to Minerva's explanation) and attempted to form aminor rebellion against TWCB. When Minerva and Tinia discovered the conspiracy, they attacked and killed Juno and her followers. Tinia then transmitted a message to Desmond across time (see end of Revelations) after which they destroyed the Temple's divination sphere and sealed the vault, with the bodies of the traitors inside.

Somehow Juno survived and uploaded her consciousness into the Temple machinery, and then spent the next thousands of years planning her rebirth. She began manipulating and guiding individuals like Subject 16, Desmond and Connor's entire tribe along multiple paths with one goal...to get Desmond to that point in the temple where he lays his hands on the biometric device to resurrect her with his own DNA.

Juno's message to Desmond to find Eve alluded to her ressurection by Desmond's hand. She talked about the full power of the First Civ, the sixth sense and insisted that Demond unlock its potential. She then (in AC3) introduces the devices the First Civ built/ attempted to avert the catastrophe in a particular order, with the "transcendence" method being the the sixth. When you look at the second quote from ym previous message, it makes its meaning different.

"It is done. The way lies all before you. Only SHE remains to be found. Awaken the SIXTH"

Juno therefore is the Eve he has to find. At least, that is how i understand it.

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 02:15 PM

So we know that Juno deceived the others with the help of some co-conspirators (thanks to Minerva's explanation) and attempted to form aminor rebellion against TWCB. When Minerva and Tinia discovered the conspiracy, they attacked and killed Juno and her followers. Tinia then transmitted a message to Desmond across time (see end of Revelations) after which they destroyed the Temple's divination sphere and sealed the vault, with the bodies of the traitors inside.

Somehow Juno survived and uploaded her consciousness into the Temple machinery, and then spent the next thousands of years planning her rebirth. She began manipulating and guiding individuals like Subject 16, Desmond and Connor's entire tribe along multiple paths with one goal...to get Desmond to that point in the temple where he lays his hands on the biometric device to resurrect her with his own DNA.

Juno's message to Desmond to find Eve alluded to her ressurection by Desmond's hand. She talked about the full power of the First Civ, the sixth sense and insisted that Demond unlock its potential. She then (in AC3) introduces the devices the First Civ built/ attempted to avert the catastrophe in a particular order, with the "transcendence" method being the the sixth. When you look at the second quote from ym previous message, it makes its meaning different.

"It is done. The way lies all before you. Only SHE remains to be found. Awaken the SIXTH"

Juno therefore is the Eve he has to find. At least, that is how i understand it.

Ohhhhh! that makes much more sense now... the sixth - what i mentioned before where she talked about them abandoning the method that was "wrong". So they just weren''t aware that she survived, but... if minerva popped up at the end, how the hell couldn't she notice that juno was there as well? Why wouldn't she just approach desmond and say "hey buddy, don't free juno".. Divination sphere? what the hell is that? is that reference to when juno says "you destroyed the device", what was this device? and what did it do?

But thanks for clearing thing up, makes more sense now

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 02:15 PM
IDK, coming up with solution that TWCB couldn't in a handful of months??

No.. that is why she said.. centuries late.

zerocooll21
11-02-2012, 02:21 PM

Starting to get clearer. Keep talking, love to hear all your thoughts :p

No.. that is why she said.. centuries late.

Right but desmond didn't get her first message till a few months before the end of ACIII.

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Right but desmond didn't get her first message till a few months before the end of ACIII.

Maybe a new method from grounds up. Without resorting to TWCB tech in any way. I think the rest of the TWCB people weren't aware Juno survived. Its something like this:

At the end of a year I end up buying huge quantities of AC3 and I go bankrupt. So I have to borrow some money fro a greed b**tard. My mum says nooo don't buy all these games. Doing so will certainly make you a pawn of that greedy money shark. Now its too late for me to get the games AND be free. If I wanted that, I should have started planning a loong time ago.

Poor example I know :P

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Starting to get clearer. Keep talking, love to hear all your thoughts :p

Exactly, but the problem is, no one knew what Juno was planning, minerva and tinia were under the influence that everything would go smoothly, but because the assassin's were too busy fighting the templars, no one cared about the end of the world, so as a consequence, Juno had all the freedom to use the old solution to her advantage.

One thing I don't get, when minerva sent the message to desmond, was there already a solution? or did they assume that the crew would have to make there own solution? From what i gathered in AC2 and brotherhood, they already had a solution, but desmond had to activate in...

EDIT: just watched the ACR ending, tinia says "none of the solutions worked", So I guess the Idea was that they would get there message across early enough, so they can use there 6 solutions and come up with something that would work. But they were to busy fighting with the templars, this is specificly pointed out in AC2, when minerva says "we were too busy with earthly concerns", This makes perfect sense to me now, I am actually amazed, this an awesome ending. But... i wish they presented it better, that's all

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 02:46 PM
I think they believed the grand temple solution would be THE solution, but they just never anticipated Juno was still alive in their to screw up their plans..

raardingman
11-02-2012, 02:49 PM
I had the same questions. About Eve's dna being the key, Desmonds son and how Desmond should awaken the sixth. Other questions i have are:
1. What i dont understand is how the world is saved. Desmond had to touch that ball to release Juno but how did that save the world?
2. Minerva says to Desmond: You must not do this. THEY will enslave your kind. Who is they? Juno and who else?
3. Maybe AC4 will be going all the way back to the first civilization like Shaun mentioned. But through who? Is Desmond really dead? Can he be put back in the animus again? Is it possible that he sort of switched places with Juno en is now digitalised? I dont know. Or is it like in the multiplayer where you dont need to be in the same bloodline to relive memories?

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 03:05 PM
I had the same questions. About Eve's dna being the key, Desmonds son and how Desmond should awaken the sixth. Other questions i have are:
1. What i dont understand is how the world is saved. Desmond had to touch that ball to release Juno but how did that save the world?
2. Minerva says to Desmond: You must not do this. THEY will enslave your kind. Who is they? Juno and who else?
3. Maybe AC4 will be going all the way back to the first civilization like Shaun mentioned. But through who? Is Desmond really dead? Can he be put back in the animus again? Is it possible that he sort of switched places with Juno en is now digitalised? I dont know. Or is it like in the multiplayer where you dont need to be in the same bloodline to relive memories?

1. That was the 6th method, when you insert the second last power source Juno talks about it, she says something along the lines of "conciousness is just a series of electrical impulses, we created a vessel, entering was easy, exiting was difficult, the solution was wrong.. but were they right to abandon it?" (not exact dialogue) this is pretty much saying that there 6th method was to create a vessel,which they enter, and to get out they require a sacrifice and at the same time they save the world, it was abandoned but juno made it clear that it was the only method.
2. Juno and her little band of amigos
3. Well, from what happened to 16 and juno, his conciousness is alive, but his body is dead, so who knows

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
3. Well, from what happened to 16 and juno, his conciousness is alive, but his body is dead, so who knows

So in the next story Desmond could play the role 16 played in this one.. guiding the protagonist through cryptic messages.. I'd love it :D

Layytez
11-02-2012, 03:15 PM
I heard a mention of Eve in Liberation. I think all this Eve and Eden stuff wasn't for AC3. I think it's for the next game. If you think about do you remember when Shaun was talking about dialling the animus all the way back to the First Civ era ? Wouldn't going back to that time right now due to Juno to fight against her make alot more sense ? The key in her DNA may just mean the resistance of the POE thus making sure the can fight Juno without the POE interfering. Going back to see Adam and Eve may provide them the information they need to defeat her.

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 03:15 PM
I think they believed the grand temple solution would be THE solution, but they just never anticipated Juno was still alive in their to screw up their plans..

the solution juno presented was the "transcendence" one that escoblades mentioned, it always required a sacrifice, But what they didn't anticipate was that juno would store her self in the temple, and as mentioned by her during the game, to release that conciousness, a sacrifice is required, so when desmond saved the world, he also released her.... But see, that contradicts what minerva said about them not having enough time. If that was the solution, then what would that have to do with time? regardless, Juno was there well and truly before desmond was born... it was stated that, that method was abandoned (in ACR tinia says the 6 didn't work) Infact they actually don't state a solution that even works, they just tell desmond to go to the temple :\

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 03:17 PM
I heard a mention of Eve in Liberation. I think all this Eve and Eden stuff wasn't for AC3. I think it's for the next game. If you think about do you remember when Shaun was talking about dialling the animus all the way back to the First Civ era ? Wouldn't going back to that time right now due to Juno to fight against her make alot more sense ? The key in her DNA may just mean the resistance of the POE thus making sure the can fight Juno without the POE interfering. Going back to see Adam and Eve may provide them the information they need to defeat her.

This just keeps getting more interesting by the second! what did they say about eve? I agree 100% man, it seems like the most likely scenario. I expect AC initiates will give us more info as well :)

Layytez
11-02-2012, 03:19 PM
the solution juno presented was the "transcendence" one that escoblades mentioned, it always required a sacrifice, But what they didn't anticipate was that juno would store her self in the temple, and as mentioned by her during the game, to release that conciousness, a sacrifice is required, so when desmond saved the world, he also released her.... But see, that contradicts what minerva said about them not having enough time. If that was the solution, then what would that have to do with time? regardless, Juno was there well and truly before desmond was born... it was stated that, that method was abandoned (in ACR tinia says the 6 didn't work) Infact they actually don't state a solution that even works, they just tell desmond to go to the temple :\

I think what Minerva and Jupiter had planned was the same the device but not the same outcome. Just imagine if Juno was actually Dead, what would actually be in the Temple ? Just the remains of the device they were working on after they killed Juno. If that device was there Desmond would need to finish working on it and then be able to save the world without releasing anyone and possibly not sacrificing himself.

Layytez
11-02-2012, 03:23 PM
This just keeps getting more interesting by the second! what did they say about eve? I agree 100% man, it seems like the most likely scenario. I expect AC initiates will give us more info as well :)

Was something like "Eve will lead us through the war of generations" "Eve will lead us" "Now is the time to claim our freedom"

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Could it be that Eve refers to the next present-day protagonist? And Desmond "finds" Eve somewhere down the line, like 16 finds Desmond. Food for thought!

Layytez
11-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Eve is "Key" to defeating the First Civ because it's in her "DNA" to repel against the POE.

infamous_ezio
11-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Eve is "Key" to defeating the First Civ because it's in her "DNA" to repel against the POE.

Yeah, this makes sense and has to be the case. They can't end AC3 like the way they did... guh... the concept of the ending is really cool, but just the end scene, it's terrible.. could have made desmond go out on a bang, but i suppose that's what they do.. keep us in this loop..

Castishim
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Eve will lead us through the war of generations There will be great sacrifice, great sorrow, to end the enslavement of the human race. Now is the time to claim our freedom. Are you with us? I am. Eve will lead us. This is the complete conversation in Liberation.

Turul.
12-11-2012, 11:33 PM
what i dont understand is how Juno saved the world entirely. all of their solutions failed, so what did she come up with that finally worked for the entire world?

twenty_glyphs
12-12-2012, 01:30 AM
None of the answers in this thread are satisfying. Juno never mentioned Eve by name, but she said only "she remains to be found" and to "awaken the sixth". Did Desmond awaken the sixth sense more than he already had by that point (he had Eagle Vision)? Who knows, it wasn't even elaborated on. Even if he did, he was never shown using it to accomplish anything. Was Juno really referring to herself in the third person by saying Desmond had to find Juno herself? Makes the whole setup seem cheesy and convoluted if so. And it completely ignores what Subject 16 told Desmond about finding Eve in Eden, and the key being her DNA. And the son. None of that mentioned ever again two whole games later. Even Desmond didn't think it was important enough to ask Subject 16 about it himself! It also completely ignores Juno showing Desmond and company the Masonic Eye and the Phyrgian Cap as if to hint at the French Revolution. That seems completely pointless as well now. None of the solutions we can come up with fit the story as it stood at the end of Brotherhood in a satisfying way. It all just smacks of direction changes and a lack of a true plan for the story.

Turul.
12-12-2012, 03:48 AM
None of the answers in this thread are satisfying. Juno never mentioned Eve by name, but she said only "she remains to be found" and to "awaken the sixth". Did Desmond awaken the sixth sense more than he already had by that point (he had Eagle Vision)? Who knows, it wasn't even elaborated on. Even if he did, he was never shown using it to accomplish anything. Was Juno really referring to herself in the third person by saying Desmond had to find Juno herself? Makes the whole setup seem cheesy and convoluted if so. And it completely ignores what Subject 16 told Desmond about finding Eve in Eden, and the key being her DNA. And the son. None of that mentioned ever again two whole games later. Even Desmond didn't think it was important enough to ask Subject 16 about it himself! It also completely ignores Juno showing Desmond and company the Masonic Eye and the Phyrgian Cap as if to hint at the French Revolution. That seems completely pointless as well now. None of the solutions we can come up with fit the story as it stood at the end of Brotherhood in a satisfying way. It all just smacks of direction changes and a lack of a true plan for the story.

as of now it appears that way.

hopefully the next installment actually answers questions

but if its handled like the lucy revlation in the DLC was...well then i'll incredibly pissed off and disappointed...that was the lowest point of the franchise.

zerocooll21
12-12-2012, 04:00 AM

+1

SixKeys
12-12-2012, 04:30 AM
I wish I could get excited about all this speculation, but at this point I've pretty much resigned myself to the idea that the devs are simply making things up as they go along, dropping old plot points and creating new ones when they feel like it. We all speculated about Lucy's death and what it meant for months, then it was handwaved away like it wasn't important and hidden in a DLC no-one bought. We were shown a mystifying video of Adam and Eve escaping with the first Apple, so logically we all assumed that when S16 mentioned Eve in ACB that we would get to interact with Eve from the Truth video somehow. Now we still don't know what Eve has to do with Desmond, Desmond is dead so he can't look for her, and now people are grasping for straws like "well, maybe Eve was code for Juno".

Face it, it's pointless to speculate about the future because it's clear now that the devs don't have a long-term plan in mind. Maybe the story got too convoluted even for their own liking and they're now trying to simplify things and get rid of all the excess baggage, aka questions that have plagued fans for years.

Inorganic9_2
12-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Can anyone explain what "transcendence" actually is. I.e. how does releasing Juno save the world? How did she know it would work when Minerva and Tinia didn't?

manamagica
12-12-2012, 02:07 PM

Yes, at the end of liberation there is a scene (from 3:25 on in the walktrough): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5ckie5WqQ

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 12:41 AM

Made sense to me...

I`m appaled, though by you asking everyone to basically "shut up game story sucks...no matter what you say" Do not be satisfied for all I care..Hell..Quit now if you like, but your post is just crap..

SixKeys
12-14-2012, 03:06 AM
Made sense to me...

I`m appaled, though by you asking everyone to basically "shut up game story sucks...no matter what you say" Do not be satisfied for all I care..Hell..Quit now if you like, but your post is just crap..

Who's been peeing in your Cheerios lately? Every opinion you disagree with is "crap", everyone who doesn't agree with you is an "idiot" etc.

Twenty_glyphs never insulted anyone in this thread. He simply pointed out the flaws in the theories that have been brought up and backed up his opinion with sound arguments.

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Who's been peeing in your Cheerios lately? Every opinion you disagree with is "crap", everyone who doesn't agree with you is an "idiot" etc.

Twenty_glyphs never insulted anyone in this thread. He simply pointed out the flaws in the theories that have been brought up and backed up his opinion with sound arguments.
Wear some glasses..I never attacked his opinion...I attacked his stance. Which basically says that everyone should shut up and stop speculating, because the story sucks and has holes. If you/him do not want to speculate then don't....bloody don't....Give your opinion about the speculation and shut up... don't go bringing people down, because it does not make sense to you...It makes sense to me..Am I an Idiot to you ?? Sure I am....leave the idiots be then...do not go to our lowly levels..

And No, I did not find holes in any of the speculations...Some of them are very interesting..sorry

Elite_scam
12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Wear some glasses..I never attacked his opinion...I attacked his stance. Which basically says that everyone should shut up and stop speculating, because the story sucks and has holes. If you/him do not want to speculate then don't....bloody don't....Give your opinion about the speculation and shut up... don't go bringing people down, because it does not make sense to you...It makes sense to me..Am I an Idiot to you ?? Sure I am....leave the idiots be then...do not go to our lowly levels..

And No, I did not find holes in any of the speculations...Some of them are very interesting..sorry

You're such a childish person, trying to look intelligent. Twenty_glyphs makes valid points actually.

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:09 PM
You're such a childish person, trying to look intelligent. Twenty_glyphs makes valid points actually.
He does not to me..

Sorry if I hurt your feelings..

infamous_ezio
12-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Made sense to me...

You're twisting his words, all he was saying was that some parts really don't add up, and it's true..

AjinkyaParuleka
12-15-2012, 03:18 PM
What does freeing Juno means?They should be dead,all of the twcb should be dead,did Juno's body was destroyed and not the soul?Minerva and others died...but not Juno....Enlighten me someone.

dxsxhxcx
12-15-2012, 04:08 PM
What does freeing Juno means?They should be dead,all of the twcb should be dead,did Juno's body was destroyed and not the soul?Minerva and others died...but not Juno....Enlighten me someone.from what I could understand she somehow stored her consciousness in the Grand Temple after she was sealed inside of it by Minerva and Jupiter, I think what happened to her was something similar to what happened with S16, but Juno didn't use an animus like S16...

AjinkyaParuleka
12-18-2012, 03:09 PM
What was the machine that Aito was made to sit on?Animus?Juno did tell about something going back to time and changing a few things.

Jesur22
12-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Yh.. its true... The end is not very Understandble... but... is Juno the good guy or the other one???