PDA

View Full Version : Sequel With Connor

Legendz54
11-02-2012, 10:17 AM
First I would like to thank Ubisoft for making this brilliant game. Connor has earned himself to be my favourite Assassin of all time. He was a very believable character and i connected and related to him very well. His story from child to adult was very touching because i actually felt i was with him all those years even though it was just 4 days. The story was written very well and a lot of thought was put into the script.

I would love to see a sequel from Connor, Maybe a relative of Desmond can see his memories and continue his story, Im sure Ubisoft can make it happen, Who else would like to see a sequel, Share your views on Connor.

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I'd love to see a sequel with Connor, he's my favourite assassin too, replacing Ezio wasn't easy, neither did I think it was possible, but he did it. I'm sure Ubisoft can find an excuse and a modern-day guy to give us some more Connor adventures!

Legendz54
11-02-2012, 10:33 AM
I'd love to see a sequel with Connor, he's my favourite assassin too, replacing Ezio wasn't easy, neither did I think it was possible, but he did it. I'm sure Ubisoft can find an excuse and a modern-day guy to give us some more Connor adventures!

Yes hopefully some new templars arrive with the new American government, This cant be his last game, theres still so much more to do with him.

ajl992008
11-02-2012, 11:42 AM
i don't see a sequel happening because in terms of the overall storyline it may not make sense, i haven't completed ac3 yet so i may be wrong, but maybe a downloadable game of connor in america? possibly take the new Orleans map from liberation, upgrade it, make a campaign for connor and put it on the PS store/XBMP.

for the next title we need a new assassin and a new present day character.

Krayus Korianis
11-02-2012, 11:50 AM
What is XBMP, never heard of it.

Also, there won't be another Connor game. You'll see it when you see it.

Legendz54
11-02-2012, 12:06 PM
What if Connor went to the French revolution after hearing of strong templar influence there, Ezio had no trouble going to the middle east. I would be pissed if we dont see another Connor game. If we play as a new assassin, I dont know how they will make him surpass Connor.

ajl992008
11-02-2012, 12:39 PM
What is XBMP, never heard of it.

Also, there won't be another Connor game. You'll see it when you see it.

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic but I meant Xbox marketplace, I'm sure you knew exactly what it meant but needed to be sarcastic about it...

Krayus Korianis
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm not sure if your being sarcastic but I meant Xbox marketplace, I'm sure you knew exactly what it meant but needed to be sarcastic about it...
The acronym, XBMP is for the Media Player >.>

(For everyone else) I'm pretty dang sure that there won't be another Connor game. There can be DLC in the future after this season pass... But I doubt that.

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 01:47 PM
The acronym, XBMP is for the Media Player >.>

(For everyone else) I'm pretty dang sure that there won't be another Connor game. There can be DLC in the future after this season pass... But I doubt that.

Then so be it.. DLCs then. All I want is more Connor. That guy's a freaking badass. >_<

Liiaam140210
11-02-2012, 02:05 PM
First I would like to thank Ubisoft for making this brilliant game. Connor has earned himself to be my favourite Assassin of all time. He was a very believable character and i connected and related to him very well. His story from child to adult was very touching because i actually felt i was with him all those years even though it was just 4 days. The story was written very well and a lot of thought was put into the script.

I would love to see a sequel from Connor, Maybe a relative of Desmond can see his memories and continue his story, Im sure Ubisoft can make it happen, Who else would like to see a sequel, Share your views on Connor.

Altair is my all time favourite assassin but i have a thing for originality. I do feel like i connected with connor more though and would love to see a sequel, but i just cant see where it would be placed in his lifetime.

FirestarLuva
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
I think people will be able to connect more with Connor if they make at least one more game with him. His story from the start is awesome, but sadly we didn't get that much play time with him as we did with Ezio. Ezio had 14 sequences, and Connor not that much, but his story was a lot more powerful and full of emotion. And he's also relatively young in the end.
If you ask me, Connor's ending has a lot more potential for a sequel with him and I think that's why the devs will do since they've confirmed they already have plans for next year's game but are waiting for the reception of Connor, so they're not making a sequel with Connor because of the money. If people don't like Connor and there are more games with him, they'd be crap. They said they'll pay more attention to the fans reaction and the story if they make a Connor trilogy. I'm glad they'll decide to go careful with it apart from Ezio's trilogy. They never planned to have more games with him, and development for ACB and ACR, especially Revelations was rushed and unorganised, so I think a Connor trilogy won't have to suffer the same fate if the devs say they already have the story planned out. :3

Waccamole69
11-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Connor is so niceeeeee i want a sequel its the best assasin!

deskp
11-02-2012, 04:26 PM
There will be more connor adventures A certain someone tells connor he will do great things again.

ACPrincess
11-02-2012, 06:47 PM
I agree with you, I do find it very hard to cliche with characteers and they did an amazing job with Connor he is realer then both Ezio and Altair, and through the whole game he reminded me of a child, i just wanted to hug him. i hope he has a sequel i hope they can elaberate a bit on the present day story aswell