PDA

View Full Version : New York Underground

misterbeefy117
11-02-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble with the New York Underground, I've discovered 10 fast travel points and on a map on IGN it says there's only 10 fast travel points (this was the only map I could find so I can't compare it with any one else), but in my logbook it says there's 11 fast travel points, so I'm missing one. Is this a glitch, has it not been implemented yet or am I not looking hard enough? I've spent at least 30 minutes looking in the underground, scouring the map for any little bit of the fog-of-war I haven't explored and I'm pretty sure I've explored the entire map.

EDIT: I found out that I can use the South Market travel point to go to the south market (obviously), but the icon doesn't appear on the map. Is this what's doing it?

FlyingRicer
11-03-2012, 12:49 AM
I am having the same problem. South market deosnt show up and I cant find any were else to go.

Edit: So I found the one was missing. City hall is easy to over look. But the rest of the places are old Dutch church Trinity church st Paul's chapel brewery bowling green north Dutch church west countryside presbeterian church east countryside.