PDA

View Full Version : Hood Problem, Possible Spoilers, Please Help

Liiaam140210
11-02-2012, 07:22 AM
I've finished the game with continuous hours of gameplay, and for those of you that have knows that Connor takes his hood off for the last few missions. After the credits finished rolling I thougt he would go back to the normal awesome looking assassin outfit with the hood on, but it doesnt. Not even after a couple of the post-campaign missions and he still has the gunshot wound and facepaint aswell. I really like the hood on it gives the game and Connor more of that assassins creed atmosphere. If anyone knows how to get it back on, or if its a bug/glitch please let me know

W1NTERisC0MING
11-02-2012, 08:06 AM
two options

1. go to a general store and select an outfit.

2. go to the manor and go to the secret entrance under the staircase and select assassin outfit.

hope this helps.

HellSniper666
11-02-2012, 08:49 AM
two options

1. go to a general store and select an outfit.

2. go to the manor and go to the secret entrance under the staircase and select assassin outfit.

hope this helps.
Will that reset the Hood for the latest replayed sequence? Pivots?

OchenAi
11-02-2012, 09:05 AM
1. Went to the general store and selected an outfit.
2. Went to the manor and selected the assassin outfit

Hood stayed down....

Seriously, why would an assassin run around with his/her face exposed? wth Ubisoft? Can you PLEASE give us the option of having the hood up/down?

Now that I just finished the main story, i've decided to check out the other outfits, only to realize that the freaking hood won't come back up..

Liiaam140210
11-02-2012, 09:41 AM
I have tried almost everything. Going back to a previous memory when it was down, but as as soon as its finished its back up again. Buying ALL outfits just for a chance of it being put on again. Going back to the manor and reselecting it again. Nothing works.I dont want to continue side missions without my hood on concealing connors identity. Its not an assassin if his face is showing everywhere, i really want the hood back on !!!!

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
There's an outfit that's similar to his default one, and has the hood on. Tried that? Sorry I don't know the name of it since I don't have the game yet..

Rithrius
11-02-2012, 09:59 AM
There's an outfit that's similar to his default one, and has the hood on. Tried that? Sorry I don't know the name of it since I don't have the game yet..

Any idea where to get it?

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 10:02 AM
No Idea how or where to get.. Like I said I haven't got the game yet. Perhaps others can help you out..

Liiaam140210
11-02-2012, 10:10 AM

there are outfits out there, but all of them have the hood down post-campaign. I just cant figure out why ubisoft thought that any of us fans would want it down.

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 10:15 AM
there are outfits out there, but all of them have the hood down post-campaign. I just cant figure out why ubisoft thought that any of us fans would want it down.

Dafuq really? That really, really sucks. I hope they do something about it..

W1NTERisC0MING
11-02-2012, 11:15 AM
sucks...i switched to Ezios outfit cause it has a hood...

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 11:24 AM
sucks...i switched to Ezios outfit cause it has a hood...

So the other outfits have the hood on?

MT4K
11-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Talk about the hood has been done many times already