PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer (Main Menu Freeze)

AbiX MichMasteR
11-02-2012, 06:17 AM
Ok, so I've been trying to access the multiplayer but every time I do it freezes the Xbox at the "Updating Animus Paramaters" dialog, it's been the 3rd time and I'm not able to fix it, I tried entering from disc one and inserting disc two, and also inserting disc two directly but nothing is working, is anyone else having issues?

ElTORO713
11-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Yeah I that was happening to me a little earlier it kept freezing I couldnt do anything the whole console froze so I just put up the guide (xbox) while it was loading and I started playing or else just restart your modem and router whatever you have

AbiX MichMasteR
11-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Yeah I that was happening to me a little earlier it kept freezing I couldnt do anything the whole console froze so I just put up the guide (xbox) while it was loading and I started playing or else just restart your modem and router whatever you have

Actually, just tried that seconds ago but it froze too, I will try restarting the modem and see what happens, thanks

Edit: Same thing happens... not sure what's going on

EmirHasic
11-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Actually, just tried that seconds ago but it froze too, I will try restarting the modem and see what happens, thanks

Edit: Same thing happens... not sure what's going on

Same here, every time i try to play it says checking for uplay pass and my box freezes single player works just fine and every other game. I was able to play MP the last 2 days just tonight having issues.

AbiX MichMasteR
11-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Same here, every time i try to play it says checking for uplay pass and my box freezes single player works just fine and every other game. I was able to play MP the last 2 days just tonight having issues.

Yeah same , I've been playing single player for hours and yesterday the multiplayer was just fine

davidgamer099
11-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Same problem I dont know if I should return the game for a new copy or not. :/

Precise Murder
11-02-2012, 10:28 PM
e read other forums and getting a new copy doesn't work, there's just some who got lucky and us who paid for a single player game
It has to do with the xbox type im guessing....

Demonologix Inc
11-02-2012, 11:58 PM
**** was fine yesterday. I run an older 360 model. I'm assuming their newest in-house update has more to do with it.

harrington85
11-03-2012, 12:15 AM
hmm its nice to see im not the only one with this problem but i also get the note saying the ubisoft services are not availible what am i to do when i cant get to my router for a reset (i live on an army base so i dont have access to the internet gear)... is it something that ubisoft can fix ?? if not this game is going right back to the shop where i bought it

Demonologix Inc
11-03-2012, 12:26 AM
I'm trying to avoid that solution. Considering it heavily, however.

harrington85
11-03-2012, 01:10 AM
well ive been on the support page and stated my issue now ill wait 48-hours and see. i will of cause return here once i know more

Mr_Shade
11-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Guys please check the multiplayer forum.. There's a pinned thread about the problem !!