PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Assassin's Creed 3 Soundtrack song name?

ChiefianAxolotl
11-02-2012, 05:59 AM
(*VERY MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT THE FIRST OR SECOND SEQUENCE OF THE GAME*)

Hello,
i was playing the first sequence of the game and i came across a song on there that has been stuck in my head since and i was wondering if there was a link to where i can hear the full song or at least someone knows the name of the song if so please reply and HURRAH!! if not no harm done :) it was the song that is being sung that the beginning cutscene where haytham kenway is on the ship to america and he's writing in this journal again if anyone knows please tell me or point me in the right direction :) good day

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi, you can purchase the soundtrack in a few places such as Amazon, Itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/assassins-creed-3-original/id571302933 plus it is also on Youtube. It looks as if the soundtrack on Itunes is in the same order of the game. So I'm guessing the song you are speaking of is called 'An Uncertain Present'

Eaze54
11-04-2012, 11:54 AM
I have a question about a song in Assassin's Creed 3 as well!

If you ever saw the gameplay footage where Connor is chasing a man up towards the hill in a demo gameplay walkthrough, it was like the first gameplay shown first.

When I play the game, and then I run from the guards, a song is played then! My guesses is that it's a 'Escape' song or theme, and I can't find it anywhere! The soundtrack on Itunes which is the OST does not have it! They have the 'Escape style' but that song I want, is not there, I've been looking for it for weeks now and even more when the game came out.

-Best Regards, Matt

ChiefianAxolotl
12-05-2012, 05:47 AM
No its not an uncertain present its the one where all the men on the ship seem to be singing a song and one man sings and then the rest sing the same thing its at the very start of the 3rd mission of sequence 1 its like haul on the bowline or something

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 11:41 PM
The tracks you're seeking have not been officially released by Lorne Balfe YET. He told me on Twitter that he'd upload unreleased tracks for free on his site if requested.

In the meantime, I can't link you the songs you want because I would be breaking forum rules, BUT look on youtube. To be honest if Lorne is cool with having the NON-OST tracks on the internet for free then I don't see why this youtube user would get in any trouble.

P.S The track you want has been unofficially (?) named Atlantic Ocean.

I really hope I don't get another warning for this post.... Removed the youtube user name just in case. Like I said, Lorne Balfe isn't planning on selling these unreleased tracks, he just hasn't got round to uploading them because it takes time and effort.

I have a question about a song in Assassin's Creed 3 as well!

If you ever saw the gameplay footage where Connor is chasing a man up towards the hill in a demo gameplay walkthrough, it was like the first gameplay shown first.

When I play the game, and then I run from the guards, a song is played then! My guesses is that it's a 'Escape' song or theme, and I can't find it anywhere! The soundtrack on Itunes which is the OST does not have it! They have the 'Escape style' but that song I want, is not there, I've been looking for it for weeks now and even more when the game came out.

-Best Regards, Matt

It's called Frontier Combat/Fight/Escape (no official track name) and is all over youtube

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 02:04 AM
The tracks you're seeking have not been officially released by Lorne Balfe YET. He told me on Twitter that he'd upload unreleased tracks for free on his site if requested.

In the meantime, I can't link you the songs you want because I would be breaking forum rules, BUT look on youtube. To be honest if Lorne is cool with having the NON-OST tracks on the internet for free then I don't see why this youtube user would get in any trouble.

P.S The track you want has been unofficially (?) named Atlantic Ocean.

I really hope I don't get another warning for this post.... Removed the youtube user name just in case. Like I said, Lorne Balfe isn't planning on selling these unreleased tracks, he just hasn't got round to uploading them because it takes time and effort.

It's called Frontier Combat/Fight/Escape (no official track name) and is all over youtube

There's a piece of music that I absolutely love and is not on the official soundtrack. You mentioned that Balfe may upload them if we request it...do you know how I can request the piece of music? I don't have a Twitter account.

InfectedNation
12-06-2012, 03:02 PM
I made an account just to contact him. Tell me the song you want (or when it plays in the game) and I'll ask him. Can't promise any results though.

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 06:05 PM
I made an account just to contact him. Tell me the song you want (or when it plays in the game) and I'll ask him. Can't promise any results though.

I love the piece of music that plays during the target assassinations after-death interviews (I'm sorry, I don't know the correct term for it XD). I can provide a link to a video with it.
I'm going to say SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't finished the prologue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46a_KXQA4fo It starts at 8:11, sorry to include such a big clip. I just love the somber sound of the violin in this one.
The other assassinations have a little more of that Native-American flute sound in the background, which I really like as well.

Thanks so much for being willing to put out my request. Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread if he does respond to you. I would love all of the unreleased tracks he has :)

InfectedNation
12-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Hmm I'll ask about it.
The track used in most of the other memory corridor conversations is actually on the OST, and is called "A Bitter Truth".

EDIT: Done. While I was on his page I noticed that he said he's recording new music for the Tyranny of King George DLC :D

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Hmm I'll ask about it.
The track used in most of the other memory corridor conversations is actually on the OST, and is called "A Bitter Truth".

EDIT: Done. While I was on his page I noticed that he said he's recording new music for the Tyranny of King George DLC :D

Yeah, it's slightly different so I was wondering if it was another track.
About the other memory corridor conversations, I was thinking it was A Bitter Truth...it's definitely one of my favorites from the soundtrack :)

Thanks again for doing that for me! Oooh! That's exciting!
I think Balfe did a great job with the soundtrack; the music was very fitting for the setting of the game. Of course I love the soundtracks (although I don't own them) for all of the other games, as well.

maxypantaloons
12-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi i found a video for the person who was asking for the song Atlantic ocean. (One of my favorites) type one youtube: Assassin's creed III OST-Atlantic ocean (gamerip)

Vengeance2D
05-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Been a fan of AC music since AC1; purchased every single AC albums so far from iTunes. But I am bit disappointed with AC3 album, they left out a lot of the music... like the Multiplayer/DLC musics.

I am currently looking for the track that plays in MP Domination match or Lost Mayan Ruins DLC. :(