PDA

View Full Version : Homestead mission help[spoiler]

Liam_VxR
11-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Ok so as I recall i've done a few missions and got the lumberjack and the herbalist women but nothing else and im at the start of sequence 8, can I get the ones I have missed or does this mean i'll have to restart the game?

If it's true and I cannot get the other artisans at any point in the game then that's just stupid to be honest.

Liam_VxR
11-02-2012, 06:48 AM
If anyone has a sequence 5 gamesave or onwards (upto the start of seq 8) with all the available artisans, I'd appreciate it if you could share.

DinoSteve1
11-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Yes you can start them anytime, you may have missed homestead quests out on the frontier or in the cities.

MrHandsss
11-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Yes you can start them anytime, you may have missed homestead quests out on the frontier or in the cities.

And how do u do that? when checking DNA sequences (like how u would replay any other mission, these don't have the option.

Kind of annoyed because I THINK i missed lance's 2nd mission and maybe some other peoples' despite frantically checking the homestead and other areas multiple times per sequence. on sequence 9 now and i hear tons of reports of people never being able to finish homestead missions or level up artisans if they miss a particular event for them.

Mr_Shade
11-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Guys - threads talking about game play - missions - or anything which could impact other peoples game play - should go in the Hints&tips forum - they should also have a clear spoiler warning in the tread title!

There is a pinned thread in the general forum pointing this out.. Please read it!

Important please read - SPOILER WARNING RULES! [updated 29/10/12] (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717088-Important-please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!-updated-29-10-12)
I will move this thread to the correct forum - please remember to check teh spoiler rules thread for the next time you post.