PDA

View Full Version : Connor's hood and hair -new patch?-

y0uRNeMmEsIs696
11-02-2012, 04:17 AM
hey

You should make a new patch where in your basement where you first cut your hair have a knife and miror at that table
so you can switch between his end game hair cut and the one he had before. And in your weapon wheel have a toggle option to put on or off your hood.

thanks

PURE_EVEL
11-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah I think exactly the same. Connor just doesnt have the assassin feel with his hood down and ac3 being such a good game, you would have thought that you can atleast have the option to toggle tho hood. PLEASE sort this out. It totaly ruined the game for me!!!! :(

JACKofA11TradeZ
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
One cosmetic change ruined the game? I found that refreshing quite frankly I wish we Ezio's hood would've been taken off at the end of the game. It's one change and there are also the outfits to change your appearence.

Mr_Shade
11-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi There

This is already being discussed and the team are aware

If you wish too - just use a different outfit and you will have a hood [assuming it's one with a hood ;)]

Please continue this in the hints&tips forum - where there is already a thread about it.

This maybe a spoiler to some - so please do not repost it in here - as per the spoiler rules - which are pinned at the top of the foru ;0

Thanks for your understanding!