PDA

View Full Version : Secret Weapons?

JonnyisNQ
11-02-2012, 04:12 AM
I'v almost beat the game and I was wondering if there are any side missions ect to get some secret weapons? There has been secret powerful weapons in every game in the series almost, just wondering if there are any in this game, not saw anyone mention it before, any help?

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 04:14 AM
ACR and AC II had a secret powerful weapon ?

MRNMRSPACER
11-02-2012, 04:16 AM
does the broom count

Eurostar7
11-02-2012, 08:49 AM

Dagger of Brutus? Armor of Brutus?

Sword of Altair?

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Dagger of Brutus? Armor of Brutus?
Armor of Brutus is a Weapon ? and I clearly said ACR and AC II, not ACB

HellSniper666
11-02-2012, 08:51 AM
I would like to see Altair Outfit, Sword, Short Blade back, Along with Enzio's Double Hidden Blade..

Eurostar7
11-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Armor of Brutus is a Weapon ? and I clearly said ACR and AC II, not ACB

Nice try being a smart ***, but you know what i meant. The Armor came with the Dagger therefore they are all secret items.

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Nice try being a smart ***, but you know what i meant. The Armor came with the Dagger therefore they are all secret items.
Smart *** ? I was genuinely asking.

You clearly said "WEAPONS" like "ALL PAST AC GAMES" You mentioned the Dagger, but that was only in ACB. ACB is the only game that had secret weapons, so I asked what other secret weapons BESIDES the one in ACB and you said the Armor of Brutus and the Dagger of Brutush..

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 08:56 AM
I would like to see Altair Outfit, Sword, Short Blade back, Along with Enzio's Double Hidden Blade..
Once you say "Enzio" You lose all credibility..

And AC III has Altair`s outfit

Eurostar7
11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Smart *** ? I was genuinely asking.

You clearly said "WEAPONS" like "ALL PAST AC GAMES" You mentioned the Dagger, but that was only in ACB. ACB is the only game that had secret weapons, so I asked what other secret weapons BESIDES the one in ACB and you said the Armor of Brutus and the Dagger of Brutush..

There were some via DLC, the Vlad DLC for example. They are supposed to be secret even though you pay for those areas.