PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO BEAT IT... Desmond

Radman500
11-02-2012, 03:33 AM
SPOILERS

Desmond's portion for AC3 was pretty underwhelming... what you get 3 little levels for desmond, one of them there is no combat.... and then daniel cross what the hell, i thought he was gonna be a bad*** fighter, and was going to challenge desmond, maybe beat on him a couple times, yet what... he gets knocked out in a cinematic, you have a little fight with him, and then chase him down and kill him......

and that ending, dont even get me started.. it just seems like Ubisoft just wanted to be done with desmond so they rush his stuff... i am really dissipointing in ubisoft treatment of desmond in AC3

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 03:35 AM
4th thread talking about the same thing...

Why don't you try doing something else ?? Like get off your computer for a bit ? You spending too much time here seems to get you too bored, you`re talking about the same thing over and over..

You`re worse than a broken record

JCearlyyears
11-02-2012, 04:03 AM
I agree OP. I don't think it's annoying that tons of people don't like the ending. I'd really like them to have DLC expanding Desmond's story and extending the ending for more details. Why do these spoiler threads keep getting moved?