PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Preorder

BurningWarSword
11-02-2012, 03:16 AM
My local Gamestop in Arizona (2 different employees) said that Ubisoft made a decision that anyone ordering after Oct 24th would not get the preorder goodies version, even though the Gamestop Edition shows confirmed on my receipt, and Ubisoft didn't tell them until they opened the shipping box in the store. After a painful process they exchanged it, saying "They got a new box of them in".

Has anyone else been told this about Ubisoft?

Gamestop Corp. customer service, ignored my 1st email, and 48 hours later sent me a form letter, not even reading about this issue of their discrepant info from Ubisoft. What is this all about? I didn't even play the game yet and already having a bad experience.

BurningWarSword
11-02-2012, 03:17 AM
FYI, I orded on October 25th on the Gamestop website.

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Hello,
Depending on what Edition you had pre-ordered it should have included the bonuses especially if it is on your receipt. Please remain in contact with them and I hope you have kept your receipt.

M4vrick559
11-02-2012, 04:09 AM
*spoilers* I live in california and i didnt get nothing with my pre order, and i ordered mine 07/31/12 but i have a feeling Ubisoft has intergrated that pre order in to the game itself. but i do not know for sure, just a gut feeling tells me. *spoilers* if your like me you love exploring any chance you get. I spent most of my time hunting as soon as i got a chance.... but i hope this helps out post back if it works for you, as i will be doing side missions, capturing forts, hunting and adding folks to my homestead and it looks like it can take awahile.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi, please ensure spoilers are not dropped in posts, are tagged correctly and in Hints and Tips forum as per the sticky post.