PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Devs ... AC3 is spectacular

luckyto
11-02-2012, 02:29 AM
I haven't finished, nor do I wish to go into specifics about what works, doesn't, and is particularly incredible --- I save a more detailed review for later in the FEEDBACK or REVIEW thread after I finished.

This thread is just to say "good job":
Fantastic job, guys! It's tremendous, you really outdid yourselves and just about every game ever sold on every system. Thank you.

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:33 AM
A thread like this is refreshing during all the complaining. I'd like to throw in a thanks to Ubi as well, for an all around fantastic game. I'm having more fun with AC3 than I've had with any other game at the moment.

Thank you Ubi:D

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 02:34 AM
You can put this in the Feedback thread too. It's not just for bad feedback. ;)

Jexx21
11-02-2012, 02:38 AM
I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Too bad the PC version comes out on Nov. 20th. I wonder if UbiWorkshop will send it early.

All Assassin's Creed games are awesome... I even enjoy the DS/iOS and Facebook games. Once I get my Vita, I'll play Liberations and Bloodlines.

Dungenmaster2
11-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Thank you for this post OP. Yes there are issues with the game such as bugs and what not but all in all it is an excellent experience and I am very much enjoying the game. So good job Dev team on all of your hard work.

Nnamerif
11-02-2012, 05:34 AM
I totally agree with you AC 3 is an awesome game its one of my favs definitely top 5 if not number 1. Ya it has a couple things wrong with it for example I hate how Conner gets stuck trying to climb an edge or a limb of some tree that is just laying on the ground when I'm running away from something or running for someone. although much improved from the previous AC games. No games perfect I have yet to play a game where everything works 100% of the time unless you take it back to mario 1 on nes but we're talking a WAY WAY WAY more simpler game. Love the fact that you own a crib like on GTA only this is sicker cuz it grows along side the character and the fact that you own a PIRATE ship how sick is that??? I like how you can interact with a lot more things in the environment. Any who big ups to Ubisoft and the devs for putting out such a dope game I can't put my controller down if fact I'm thinking of calling in sick for work tomorrow so I wont have too.

luckyto
11-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Why do positive threads either?

Thank you all who responded.

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 02:36 AM
I haven't finished, nor do I wish to go into specifics about what works, doesn't, and is particularly incredible --- I save a more detailed review for later in the FEEDBACK or REVIEW thread after I finished.

This thread is just to say "good job":
Fantastic job, guys! It's tremendous, you really outdid yourselves and just about every game ever sold on every system. Thank you.

^ That ^. I haven't written anything specific becuz I'm only in Sequence 4 but it's already blowing me away. I never thought I'd be liking it this much since I was a diehard Ezio fan & wasn't sure if I could ever like another future AC as much without him, but so far, they've managed to grab me with this story & the huge twist I hit in Seq. 3 that really has me wondering what's going on.
I thankfully have had no glitches whatsoever & it's a beautiful game. It's great to feel that AC vibe again after waiting a whole year.

I look forward to grabbing some time to play a few hours each day - always excited to play more!

I totally agree with you AC 3 is an awesome game its one of my favs definitely top 5 if not number 1. Ya it has a couple things wrong with it for example I hate how Conner gets stuck trying to climb an edge or a limb of some tree that is just laying on the ground when I'm running away from something or running for someone. although much improved from the previous AC games. No games perfect I have yet to play a game where everything works 100% of the time unless you take it back to mario 1 on nes but we're talking a WAY WAY WAY more simpler game. Love the fact that you own a crib like on GTA only this is sicker cuz it grows along side the character and the fact that you own a PIRATE ship how sick is that??? I like how you can interact with a lot more things in the environment. Any who big ups to Ubisoft and the devs for putting out such a dope game I can't put my controller down if fact I'm thinking of calling in sick for work tomorrow so I wont have too.

LOL same here - I've let more work go to play this game. Missions are a pleasure and the story keeps you wanting to find out what happens next.