PDA

View Full Version : Outfits

Braderli
11-02-2012, 02:26 AM
HI

I don't know if its me but are there supposed to be outfits in the basement at the manor because I've only got the prisoner outfit there?
I'm sure I read somewhere that after you complete sequences you get outfits? Now I've just done a homestead mission and gone to Achilles in the basement and he was talking about the John whatever armour and it appeared on one of those crosses for like 5 seconds and disappeared, is this right?

Thanks

MRNMRSPACER
11-02-2012, 02:27 AM
HI

I don't know if its me but are there supposed to be outfits in the basement at the manor because I've only got the prisoner outfit there?
I'm sure I read somewhere that after you complete sequences you get outfits? Now I've just done a homestead mission and gone to Achilles in the basement and he was talking about the John whatever armour and it appeared on one of those crosses for like 5 seconds and disappeared, is this right?

Thanks
that outfit dissapeared as well..they show up in shop to buy..they r dyes..not ones that go down there

Braderli
11-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Oh so I have to go to a store and buy them?

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Oh so I have to go to a store and buy them?

Don't think so. I think the dyes are selected from shops or maybe when you're selecting the Assassin outfit. The costumes that fill the crosses are unlocked by playing the main story. I think

BK-110
11-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Play through the Homestead missions to unlock the outfit you are referring to. Including that one there should be nine outfits. That includes Connor's normal outfit, Ezio's, the Colonial Assassin and the Captain of the Aquila outfits as well as the (spoiler)prisoner outfit. The Captain Kidd outfit is apparently unlockable by doing stuff for the peg-legged guy on the Homestead pier. This means there should be two more outfits...

Braderli
11-02-2012, 03:20 AM
Ok thanks for your help, I'll see what happens :)

deskp
11-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Play through the Homestead missions to unlock the outfit you are referring to. Including that one there should be nine outfits. That includes Connor's normal outfit, Ezio's, the Colonial Assassin and the Captain of the Aquila outfits as well as the (spoiler)prisoner outfit. The Captain Kidd outfit is apparently unlockable by doing stuff for the peg-legged guy on the Homestead pier. This means there should be two more outfits...

All feather collected = native outfit

and I guess you unlock connors ship outfit when you kill the ship templar?