PDA

View Full Version : Biggest issue so far

Blind2Society
11-02-2012, 01:51 AM
I would really like the person who thought it was a good idea to put counter/deflect and pick-up-weapon on the same button to get a stern talking-to. This is probably more infuriating than anything I've ever come across in gaming and is compounded by the fact that, no matter where you are, fighting one person leads to fighting the entire British army.

This could be yet another bug having to do with the new combat system (which would come as no surprise) as there are many other such as attacks post-counter not working until you switch weapons.

I seriously hope this is just another bug that needs fixing and they didn't intend for these to actions to conflict with one another.

Crazy_Vantage
11-02-2012, 02:14 AM
No matter where you are, fighting one person leads to fighting the entire British army.

Probably the most annoying feature of this game that I've found so far. It's unbelievable. I knock a guard off the roof to his death and suddenly every guard in the entire city is after me.

HisShadowX
11-02-2012, 02:20 AM
I would really like the person who thought it was a good idea to put counter/deflect and pick-up-weapon on the same button to get a stern talking-to. This is probably more infuriating than anything I've ever come across in gaming and is compounded by the fact that, no matter where you are, fighting one person leads to fighting the entire British army.

This could be yet another bug having to do with the new combat system (which would come as no surprise) as there are many other such as attacks post-counter not working until you switch weapons.

I seriously hope this is just another bug that needs fixing and they didn't intend for these to actions to conflict with one another.

From our glorious brotherhood from Cario Egypt how dare you insult this glorious game! You must be one of those Nov 2012 people! In fact I think you hacked it to make yourself look like a Senior member!

lol It's really funny watching fan boys go nuts here trying to protect holy virtue of the game. I got ten crazy PMs on PSN cause of posts I made earlier about issues I had and threats because I made the game look bad.

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:22 AM
From our glorious brotherhood from Cario Egypt how dare you insult this glorious game! You must be one of those Nov 2012 people! In fact I think you hacked it to make yourself look like a Senior member!

lol It's really funny watching fan boys go nuts here trying to protect holy virtue of the game. I got ten crazy PMs on PSN cause of posts I made earlier about issues I had and threats because I made the game look bad.

Oh shut it. These religious posts you're making are stupid and childish.

HIBEE12
11-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Probably the most annoying feature of this game that I've found so far. It's unbelievable. I knock a guard off the roof to his death and suddenly every guard in the entire city is after me.

Exactly. I guess it's all to do with the anvil engine with mass amounts of AI, annoying though

Blind2Society
11-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Yeah, it is quite annoying and even breaks immersion pretty bad at times. I attack two regulars in the wilderness and all of a sudden I'm fighting the entire British army.

Has no one else encountered the issues mentioned in the OP?

TrueAssassin77
11-02-2012, 02:30 AM

this^ to such an extreme extent. and it seems(to me) that they are all hyper aware as well. i have yet to fully scyhronize(spelled wrong, i know) for the missions that require stealth. and im not a noob to the assassins creed series so i know the ropes(been playing since AC2). but its redonkulous. the whole city knows i knocked some brit off a building

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 03:03 AM
Please make sure if it is a bug that you are reporting it to Support. If not, then please also use one of the Feedback threads to post constructively.

Thanks

Blind2Society
11-02-2012, 03:55 AM
Not really sure if it's a bug or not. The intention of this thread is, partly, to find out. ; )

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 03:56 AM

Cario ?? LOL

Moultonborough
11-02-2012, 06:02 AM
I've found a good amount of them but a few occur near the end so I won't say. One that I can is that in Concord or Lexington(I forget which) on one of the wooden bridges a horse was floating on one of the railings.