PDA

View Full Version : ubi please make an update for the music in free roam

WakefulRainbow6
11-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Ubisoft i am loving the game i think its the best one yet by far dispite a few glitches.
The only thing really bothered me is that there is no music while in free roam.
I love the soundtrack I really do. In ac2 the music was so good in setting the mood and made such a huge diffirence instead of just ambiance.
so please please make an update. And i think i am not the only one around here.

JCearlyyears
11-02-2012, 01:48 AM
It doesn't work like that. Unfortunately, you'll have to make your own soundtrack by buying music of your choice to go with the game and then listening to it while playing. I found a bunch of soundtracks from Jesper kyd like the Darksiders soundtrack, Ultimatum, and others and then... yeah, that's my makeshift soundtrack... It would take Lorne months to compose more music.

Blind2Society
11-02-2012, 01:53 AM
It doesn't work like that.

What makes you say that?

I, for one, am right there with you OP. One of the best aspects of the franchise is the music and its absence is quite apparent.

alex315
11-02-2012, 01:56 AM
wait a minute that's not a bug?

WakefulRainbow6
11-02-2012, 02:02 AM
indeed why wouldn't it work like that the have the music and don't tell me they don;t have the technology or that it would be too much work en yes the music is one of the best aspects

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 02:09 AM
I don't know what they were thinking.
I really miss the atmospheric music.

Blind2Society
11-02-2012, 02:12 AM
I don't know what they were thinking.
I really miss the atmospheric music.

Sadly, it seems like they weren't in a lot of cases.

ProdiGurl
11-02-2012, 02:35 AM
It doesn't work like that. Unfortunately, you'll have to make your own soundtrack by buying music of your choice to go with the game and then listening to it while playing. I found a bunch of soundtracks from Jesper kyd like the Darksiders soundtrack, Ultimatum, and others and then... yeah, that's my makeshift soundtrack... It would take Lorne months to compose more music.
I never thought of that - I notice now that there's no music in free roam that I really do prefer music going on in the background.
I think I'll try that out. =)

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Please use the Search feature to before creating new topics and please post this here.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Gameplay-Feedback-DO-NOT-POST-SPOILERS

Thanks ;)