PDA

View Full Version : Most Glitchy/Buggy AC to Date, but does that hinder it? Hell no.

DanielCourtney
11-02-2012, 01:15 AM
I like a good few complainers, was on a non stop train to moaners ville, but stopped and started to enjoy this game, and here's a little review, just got the ac clothing, so its early in the game. Its awesome, problem is, I want more. Stealth works great for an open world game, combat is great as always, hunting is fun, everything you do is great, hell even sailing is awesome!

At times, it can be visually underwhelming, that's only because you just spent five minutes looking at some great visual work, seriously, some really great stuff in here.

There are glitches abound, most glitchy ac game yet, maybe because it has more stuff to do in it than any other ac game to date, and will hopefully get patched out in the time to come, mainly no character speech in cut scenes, characters glitching out in cut scenes, mainly cut scene problems.

Characters being stuck in the ground, CHARACTERS CLONING! Some hilarious stuff which you think after playing through the very slow beginning of the game would hinder it, no it doesn't, only reason this game is getting low reviews compared to previous titles is because of its fallout new vega's infamous buggy glitchy crap.

Apart from that, enjoy it, its great, story is the best yet, despite the fact I disagree with using 2012 dooms day as a key point ( I ruin nothing, its mentioned at the beginning ). What I would improve? Apart from the glitches, and bugs, being able to pull out arrows from everywhere, just a nice little animation would be cool, adding to the immersion.

Properly skinning bears, leaving an actual large bear carcass, not a DOGS ONE! That is more of a fix, its annoying considering RDR got hunting nailed down, and being able to whistle whilst hiding in grass, can do it in hay stack and hiding behind wall, but not in grass?

Why not? And also throwing your tomahawk, would be extra cool, just those, would make it sublime, and get rid of all of the bugs and glitches. :)

DanielCourtney
11-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Just bumping so someone can respond with some ideas to m thread.

freddie_1897
11-03-2012, 04:49 PM
good review. it's weird because the only glitch i've had is once when i died connor fell off the cliff and his body spazzed out and his limbs extended. it was very brief and there was no framerate issues afterwards. but it was hilarious.

the worst glitch i've had in any AC game was brotherhood. where i tried to air assassinate a guy in the vatican. and i froze in that air assassinate position while in mid jump, and started flying across the map. i waited it out because it was hilarious. i decided i'd wait till he got desynched from crossing the invisible walls. nope, he kept going, i looked at the world map and he was flying over sicily. thats when i quit and restarted

DanielCourtney
11-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Just on the combat, could you tell me if you can actively dodge people anymore? Or is it just counter all of the time..? Also, no longer being able to throw weapons? Any weapons?!

freddie_1897
11-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Just on the combat, could you tell me if you can actively dodge people anymore? Or is it just counter all of the time..? Also, no longer being able to throw weapons? Any weapons?!
i don't think you can dodge, but you don't really need to that much. i don't think you can throw weapons

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Please ensure these go in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*