PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing

Goliath3216
11-02-2012, 01:07 AM
With all the hype for Assassin's creed 111, it is disappointing a major problem early in the single player mode. I am returning mine.

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Too bad, mate..

Your Loss..

I mean for gods sake I do not care that you`ll return the game, I do not even care that you do not know where the shift button is. If you`re gonna start a thread, at least TELL US your damm complaint. My god..

tjbyrum1
11-02-2012, 01:14 AM
With all the hype for Assassin's creed 111, it is disappointing a major problem early in the single player mode. I am returning mine.

I'm not going to deter you from making a decision, as everyone is entitled to their own, but I will attempt to make you regret such a decision.

First and foremost, I'm not entirely sure how far along you are in the story, so I'll hold back all spoilers, but considering you're not all enthused about the 'early game' I am assuming you're not even past Sequence 3.

The game's introduction isn't, to say the least, the greatest, but it all leads to a very clever and unexpected plot twist, and it was quite humorously done (considering the Achievements name). This is at the end of Sequence 3. After that, you'll be pulled into a rather dull story, but I beg you to play the middle section of the game so you can reach the last few sequences. Once again, an amazing plot twist is once again and it becomes really interesting to see how it plays out. After that, it becomes even more interesting as you discover criss-crossed intentions and such, it's really intriguing by the end of the game.

Other than that, Desmond gameplay is... well, let's just say you're missing out on something you're going to regret. Desmond isn't all 'walk-around' in this game. Oh no, Desmond gets down and dirty, again I'm NOT going to spoil it for you, but it's superb to see him the way he is in this game.

BlackLight3578
What was the complaint?

HisShadowX
Too bad, mate..

Your Loss..

I mean for gods sake I do not care that you`ll return the game, I do not even care that you do not know where the shift button is. If you`re gonna start a thread, at least TELL US your damm complaint. My god..

Assassin's M it's your loss. I know you people like games hard as nails and get off on 'accomplishment' like someone who likes S&M and getting kicked in the you know where. The Hardcore Minority is just that an minority that no one can market to. Your free2play market sadly just burst it's bubble seeing thats the only way games made for you people can survive. The fact this game wants to attract mainly the casuals and had such a slow start and many options that are catered to again you people I doubt there will be a sequel to AC3 like AC2 had. There will be an AC4 out sooner than later.

Hopefully Ubi learns from there mistakes like they did with AC1 which was fairly boring and complicated.

At least they took out the flag missions only you people liked them anyways lol

Seriously though you piss off the casuals you might as well kiss your from franchise goodbye. I feel though they will make amends with a sequel rather a sequel just for Connor.

manu_erizo
11-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Assassin's Creed 111? OP, are you FROM THE FUTURE?

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Assassin's M it's your loss. I know you people like games hard as nails and get off on 'accomplishment' like someone who likes S&M and getting kicked in the you know where. The Hardcore Minority is just that an minority that no one can market to. Your free2play market sadly just burst it's bubble seeing thats the only way games made for you people can survive. The fact this game wants to attract mainly the casuals and had such a slow start and many options that are catered to again you people I doubt there will be a sequel to AC3 like AC2 had. There will be an AC4 out sooner than later.

Hopefully Ubi learns from there mistakes like they did with AC1 which was fairly boring and complicated.

At least they took out the flag missions only you people liked them anyways lol

Seriously though you piss off the casuals you might as well kiss your from franchise goodbye. I feel though they will make amends with a sequel rather a sequel just for Connor.
Again, you admit sucking at the game and still believe you have a valid argument or complaint ?? Sheesh go get better..

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:20 AM
like someone who likes S&M and getting kicked in the you know where..

What's with you mate? Are you obsessed with S&M? You've posted this same exact thing in another thread, and to be honest, it's really weird if not annoying.

luckyto
11-02-2012, 02:26 AM
It is one of the best video games of the year, one of the most daring developed by a major studio this generation, and one of the most beautiful to ever run on any machine. It stumbles from some awkward glitches and some game design over-reach, but it is superb in a surprising number of small ways... Kotaku
http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34648538737/assassins-creed-iii-the-kotaku-review

Gamers think that a game that ambitious is going to run perfectly. I mean really, it's pushing the envelope. It's brilliant.

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
If you are having any bugs you need to contact Ubisoft Support by following the links in my signature. We also have feedback threads for you to post in with specific constructive feedback.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981

Thanks