PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed 3 ruins the series

jfarmer19
11-02-2012, 12:48 AM
in my opinion this game is terrible, like there is tons of bugs such as glitching, blue screens, chests and trinkets not appearing and many, many other things. I can hardly see how it relates to the others how you are in italy and then go to america? (maybe just me being stupid) and the fact side missions and all of the other things such as crafting are alot harder to pick up. i paid £52 for the special edition and im not really impressed.

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 12:52 AM
So just because the game has many bugs and the fact you can`t really grasp it make it the worst ? Its also clear by your comment "How did we go from Italy to America" that you did not pay too much attention to the general story line

liamr11
11-02-2012, 01:00 AM
in my opinion this game is terrible, like there is tons of bugs such as glitching, blue screens, chests and trinkets not appearing and many, many other things.

Yes The bugs are a pain, this is your only point which i agree with you on. hopefully these will be fixed in patches. There would have been uproar if they delayed the game to polish it though, so i can see why they chose to release it now.

I can hardly see how it relates to the others how you are in italy and then go to america? (maybe just me being stupid)

Yes, you are being stupid. In case you didnt notice this is set a couple of hundred years after Ezio lived. desmonds bloodline then ran its course. his mother is a NATIVE (Was from there origionally in case you didnt know) and his father had crossed from England, this is how connor was born, THIS WAS ANSWERED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME!!!!! *Facepalm* and to add to that the story had to end up in america because desmond has gone there.

and the fact side missions and all of the other things such as crafting are alot harder to pick up.

And? This is a nice change, games have been too easy, and there is so much more content here than a lot of games out there. finally a game which actually makes you use your brain..... are you not happy about that? if it is that difficult for you then go and get a strategy guide

i paid £52 for the special edition and im not really impressed.

I paid the same and i am very impressed, yes the bugs are annoying, but near enough everything else is brilliant. if you really hate it that much then just go and trade it in

Sorry for being blunt, but hopefully i got through to you

HisShadowX
11-02-2012, 01:21 AM
in my opinion this game is terrible, like there is tons of bugs such as glitching, blue screens, chests and trinkets not appearing and many, many other things. I can hardly see how it relates to the others how you are in italy and then go to america? (maybe just me being stupid) and the fact side missions and all of the other things such as crafting are alot harder to pick up. i paid £52 for the special edition and im not really impressed.

Don't mind the Hardcore Minority they are very vocal and passionate about the protecting games that are hard and broken to make it harder so they can reach an 'accomplishment'

I had a threat on PSN because I dare to spoke about AC3 problems here lol

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Don't mind the Hardcore Minority they are very vocal and passionate about the protecting games that are hard and broken to make it harder so they can reach an 'accomplishment'

I had a threat on PSN because I dare to spoke about AC3 problems here lol
You actually admit sucking at the game ?

DinoSteve1
11-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Its a good game, but it is the least of the Assassins Creed games, bigger is not always better.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Its a good game, but it is the least of the Assassins Creed games, bigger is not always better.

Agreed.

manu_erizo
11-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Dunno. I'm at sequence 6 and there's no way this game is worse than Revelations (which I love, but consider to be the lesser game).

Crazy_Vantage
11-02-2012, 01:48 AM
I can hardly see how it relates to the others how you are in italy and then go to america? (maybe just me being stupid)

Yes it's probably just that. J/K, but you probably weren't paying much attention to the game. In AC2, AC:B, and AC:R you play as Ezio in Rome. Ezio is only one of Desmond's ancestors. Another of Desmond's ancestors is Connor, who is important to the events taking place in 2012 for reasons you will learn by playing the game.

and the fact side missions and all of the other things such as crafting are alot harder to pick up. i paid £52 for the special edition and im not really impressed.

Your complaint is that the the professions are not easy enough for you? Pahaha

DinoSteve1
11-02-2012, 01:50 AM
I'd say ACB > AC2 > ACR > AC1 > AC3 I miss Ezio, am I the only one who finds Connors plot uninteresting. I had more fun playing as Haytham.

Jexx21
11-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Steevie, you should know that what you have written says you think AC3 is the best.

WakefulRainbow6
11-02-2012, 01:56 AM
i say what the hell is wrong with you people don´t you understand the franchise or what? i really really don't understand how people can say this is the worst one. for me its the best and i find the story line of connor very interesting maybe the problem is for you people is you cant imagine the struggle connor has within and how he looks at the world

DinoSteve1
11-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Steevie, you should know that what you have written says you think AC3 is the best.
> that is the greater than sign

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 02:11 AM
I'd say ACB > AC2 > ACR > AC1 > AC3 I miss Ezio, am I the only one who finds Connors plot uninteresting. I had more fun playing as Haytham.

I'd say:

1. AC2
2. ACB
3. AC1
4. AC3
5. ACR

DoNNiEDaRkO50
11-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Guys I am at sequence 7 right now ,, The most Thing I always loved about AC Games is the story ,,, maybe that's why AC2 is my favorite.. But The story of AC3 is just F***ing Amazing !! Connor's story is just wonderful ,,, And Actually unlike many people I connected to Connor more than Ezio ! So far this game is beating AC2 (for me ).
Till now I'd say :
1-AC3
2-AC2
3-AC2
4-AC:R
5-AC:B

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:26 AM
> that is the greater than sign

Exactly, you wrote that AC3 is better than all of them which clearly isn't what you think.

DinoSteve1
11-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Exactly, you wrote that AC3 is better than all of them which clearly isn't what you think.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/equal-less-greater.html

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 02:45 AM
*Facepalm*

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:47 AM
*Facepalm*

I'm ashamed........

It's late and I've playing AC3! I'm aloud to make a fool of myself at least once every two weeks

strider367
11-02-2012, 02:50 AM
This looks great but. There are more issues they didn't address. Sometimes you can load a picked up gun. Most of the time you can't. The pistol also has issues like not being able to use it when needed.

Jexx21
11-02-2012, 02:50 AM
I may of messed up to... I confuse that symbol as describing one eating the other one...

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 02:56 AM
If you guys are experiencing any bugs you need to contact Ubisoft Support and let them know. The links are in my signature.

There are also feedback threads for you to post in constructively so please use them.

Thanks