PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth Viewpoint

AzureSkyKnight
11-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Okay so I spent about 30 mins. trying to gets this viewpoint without any luck. The hay bale is right at a point where if u jump to try to get the viewpoint u free fall into the hay instead.I'm about to lose my **** mind here. Is anybody else having this problem?

dellom
11-04-2012, 07:18 PM
I have. I've spent the better part of an hour trying to get that synchronization. I keep coming back to it and trying to find an angle to allow me to jump without falling to my death or falling into the hay bale. All the other trees have been done without a hitch. I really believe it's the placement of the hay bale that's the issue.

Aphex_Tim
11-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I assume you still hold A while free running? Not necessary. In AC3 you only need to hold the trigger to free-run and you won't make unexpected jumps into hay bales or make jumps that you cannot make. It's pretty much a safe mode. If you also hold A you might do a leap of faith.

dellom
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
He won't make the move to the next highest branch without using the jump button. I've already gained the synchronization from the other tree viewpoints, but then the hay bails weren't directly beneath the branch you're jumping to with those. I've a couple of ideas that I'll be trying later. Wish me luck.