PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Mohawk costume

splinter1666
11-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Ubisoft When i first saw the concept art of Mohawk costume http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/4/4a/Connorkenway_early_concept.JPG (sorry i didnt know how to post picture) , i realized that this is the most awesome costume in all ac series and I hoped to the last That the suit will be present in the game and when I found out that he was not in the game I was very upset and I hope this latest costume will be added in the future in the game through the DLC because all other costumes in ac3 are ugly(except original) and I'll buy it even if it cost 50$ plz Ubi do this costume are very awesome if the forum there are people who also want this costume in the dlc plz support
P,s, sorry for my bad English

saydrix12
11-02-2012, 02:42 AM
I thought this costume is the one that you get after collecting 50 feathers but no after you collect all the feathers you get the one that connor got after his village got burned down ._.

rileypoole1234
11-02-2012, 02:45 AM
That costume isn't really traditional Mohawk.

Black_Widow9
11-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Please make sure you post this here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Gameplay-Feedback-DO-NOT-POST-SPOILERS

This costume was a design concept and was never meant to actually be in-game. ;)

SplasH-PuLs3z
11-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Please make sure you post this here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Gameplay-Feedback-DO-NOT-POST-SPOILERS

This costume was a design concept and was never meant to actually be in-game. ;)

It should have been...it's awesome lol

splinter1666
11-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Black_Widow9 . Achiles costume was aslo concept art but it is present in the game)

Mr_Shade
11-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Black_Widow9 . Achiles costume was aslo concept art but it is present in the game)
Some may have - others didn't - sorry!

splinter1666
11-02-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm still going to hope that this suit appear in future dlc. Anyway thanks for the answer

mattyAC98
01-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Ubisoft When i first saw the concept art of Mohawk costume http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/4/4a/Connorkenway_early_concept.JPG (sorry i didnt know how to post picture) , i realized that this is the most awesome costume in all ac series and I hoped to the last That the suit will be present in the game and when I found out that he was not in the game I was very upset and I hope this latest costume will be added in the future in the game through the DLC because all other costumes in ac3 are ugly(except original) and I'll buy it even if it cost 50$ plz Ubi do this costume are very awesome if the forum there are people who also want this costume in the dlc plz support
P,s, sorry for my bad English

yes!!! I also want you dress mohawk is too good
I hope for a dlc (free) where maybe you can unlock

lothario-da-be
01-24-2013, 09:31 PM
I want Connor's original oufit to be ingame, he looks like altair then.

LS786
01-25-2013, 02:12 AM
I like the In game Captian of the Aquila outfit thats definitely a good outfit (not the pre order one) and this tomahawk outfit looks awesome aswell definitely need more Dlc for outfits and single player! It's a good game but they are some disappointing things about the game it just needs a boost of dlc outfits, patches and whatever other things ppl want to be honest GIVE THE PPL WHAT THEY WANT ubisoft :)

the_atm
01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
lol, it may look cool but it would never work. and here's some examples why.

Connor is running though the trees when suddenly his outfit is snagged by a branch and he falls to his death...

He just killed his target and now the guards are looking for "a giant bird" hmmm... that couldn't be him could it? no it can't be that giant bird sitting on a that bench...

it's not the assassin's outfit.

I'd much prefer the concept art, the slim one with the cool beads and stuff, that would be swwet.

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 04:56 AM
I thought that outfit sucked. I`m glad it was removed....

This is just like the Armor of brutus. When the artwork was posted here, everyone was having fantasies about how awesome it would look on Ezio. Come release day with the outfit....and most people hated it......FLYING ******* BEAR TO THE RESCUE

Aphex_Tim
01-25-2013, 08:14 AM
It's really over the top imo.
I really don't see how this outfit could even remotely work with social stealth or free-running.