PDA

View Full Version : Notoriety posters and money

Saltyyyy
11-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Hi,

I can't seem to find notoriety posters anywhere, have they been removed, and does this mean that only the printing press and town criers are ways to lower it?

Also, money, how the heck do you make it? I have about 13 pounds after paying a town crier, driving me nuts.

lightning667
11-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Recruit people to your homestead and use the crafting and selling feature. You could also go hunting and sell what you get to people.

Saltyyyy
11-01-2012, 11:18 PM
And that's the only way? (Bar stealing etc?) And I take it they've removed the giving money at the end of a mission feature too....

Saltyyyy
11-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Not one to double post but would love to know about the notoriety system as it's un-playable at the moment :(

centurion0311
11-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Not one to double post but would love to know about the notoriety system as it's un-playable at the moment :(

I also have this problem. Game is unplayable. Nothing is showing up on the map to lower my wanted level.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Seriously guys - They made a nice World for you to explore - GO Hunting for bears or any animals & sell their furs @ General stores - soon racks up the cash . 1 BEAR = up to 240 & Pickpocket people.
You're a Native American now - No longer an italian nobleman. Don't think Natives used BANKS.

Notoriety posters aren't on the Maps anymore - But funnily enough as you're running around away from soldiers they're posted on walls All over the place -
Surrounded by the Animus polygon Mesh - ALL WHITE & SPARKLY .............How are you NOT seeing them ??

Unplayable - Or you just can't play it ?? It's not the same thing .

ace3001
11-30-2012, 01:41 AM
In the beginning, when I noticed the lack of money to bribe town criers, I started looting every **** guard I killed. Yeah, it was pretty annoying. The economy in this game requires too much of an active participation, to be honest. Having to go back to the homestead or to a general store every time convoy is back is almost a deal breaker. They should've had a menu similar to the Assassin guild menu for this, that could be accessed from anywhere. (Not to mention WHY ARE THE CONVOYS NOT IN THE RECIPE LIST?? Is that a bug again? I had to refer it up on the web and provide the necessary artisan and materials to craft it.) As a result, I ended up not sending more than six or seven convoys throughout my time playing. However, I managed to earn enough to upgrade the Aquila fully via other means such as looting chests, looting convoys and Assassin guild missions.

Surrounded by the Animus polygon Mesh - ALL WHITE & SPARKLY .............How are you NOT seeing them ??
http://i.imgur.com/PTswI.jpg
And the mesh remains even when the posters are no more sometimes. More bugs. :p