PDA

View Full Version : Thief Challenge: Catch a Courier not unlocking?

SkulnXbones
11-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm still in Sequence 6 but I have tackled and/or killed about 5 Couriers now and it's not unlocking for me.

NorKom
11-03-2012, 02:25 PM
you have to wait until the <tackle> option appears (on xbox it is the B button) and press that. you have to be running toward the target and be fairly close before it appears. A normal unarmed attack doesn't count to this challenge.

SeeknDestroy1318
11-07-2012, 03:50 AM
where are you seeing these couriers because none ever show up for me.

Loeth
11-08-2012, 04:54 PM
where are you seeing these couriers because none ever show up for me.

i have tryed to kill with hidden blade/dagger, i have beaten him, tackled him, looted the body and, hidden it. (and catch with ropedart)
so is there someone with a good answer to the courier part ?

plus on a unreleated matter my game says 93% fast travel, and i think its the one in frointer at the bottom near the duck, did never show op on the map, anyone have the same problem ?
thanks

deskp
11-08-2012, 11:13 PM
You have to tackle him, not kill him or any otehr business.

pb0yd1
11-08-2012, 11:39 PM
i think they know ,well every1 should do it says catch not kill ,what people are asking is HOW . I assume there is no tackle button prompt ,hence the blood shed ,in game and rage out off game ,ive seen 3 off these red handbag fellas , was doin other stuff ,ie running for life ,so i2 would like a heads up .Certian rank have too be obtained or ????

im3jia
11-09-2012, 01:12 AM
I've tackled one only once since i've played. It happened really fast though, Borgia courier habits ;)

TaleraRis
11-11-2012, 01:28 AM
i think they know ,well every1 should do it says catch not kill ,what people are asking is HOW . I assume there is no tackle button prompt ,hence the blood shed ,in game and rage out off game ,ive seen 3 off these red handbag fellas , was doin other stuff ,ie running for life ,so i2 would like a heads up .Certian rank have too be obtained or ????

Nope, you should just get a Tackle prompt when you get close enough. It's getting close enough to the fast little guys that's the tough part sometimes.

Trisha A2Z
11-19-2012, 06:08 AM
OK, for those, myself included, who are having an issue getting "catch a courier" for the thief club challenge 1 this is how you do it. Go to NY and hang out at a 4 way intersection. It also works if you hop in the moving wagon and ride it around the block. Make sure you have the fist selected. Wait about 10 to 15 min. and you should see a guy running with a long coat and gun in hand. Once he sees you the money bag shows up over his head. Chace him. Now this is where I found the problem, you have to get close enough for the "tackle" to light up which will be B button for XBox. DO NOT press anyother button because you will either kill him or beat him up. If you did not steal what he had at the same time you caught him then you did not do it right. It has to be "tackle" / B button otherwise it will not work. (I caught about 20 couriers before figuring this out, lol)