PDA

View Full Version : AC3 : Is it possible to recruit more than one assassin? If so, when? (possible bug)

redka243
11-01-2012, 10:52 PM
I got one assassin and it told me to do liberation missions to get more. Did all those but I still only have one dude. I'm in sequence 7 by the way. One other guy also said he couldn't get more assassins. I'm worried this may be bugged. Has anyone gotten more than one and if yes, starting in which sequence? Thanks for the help.

LoopStar80
11-01-2012, 11:51 PM
for me the same
i cant get the final recruit mission
i have 71% assassin control on the map but the icon doesnt pop up
please help

gothpunkboy89
11-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Same here. I have the one. but the norther Boston says 71% liberated. but not new missions there for a while now.

KHRYS_24
11-02-2012, 12:15 AM
you just gotta do the missions with the Assassin logo on it. When you check the info on it, it'll give you a list of rewards for that mission. Not all missions give you a new recruit. So check which ones.

for now, i got 2 so far. But im taking my time with the game so now worries yet. I think the most you can get is 5 (i may be wrong though) cause there are 5 empty slots which is why i think you can only get 5 but not 100% sure.

lightning667
11-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Your assassin control of a territory has to be at 90% before you can recruit them. And you should hurry to get them too. They are much more awesome than in previous games and more useful.

Crazy_Vantage
11-02-2012, 01:53 AM
In each City there are a few zones (Three if I remember correctly.) You have to complete missions to liberate each zone. You can use the log to check your progress by going to Select > Logbook > Liberation Missions, and it will tell you what you have to do to liberate each zone. Run around that sector and more will become available, such as burning infected cloths or freeing captured citizens. Once you have done all these missions which have a white logo, you will see a mission with the same logo but in black somewhere in that zone. Go to that mission, complete it, and you will gain a new recruit, who you can manage through L2/LT as usual.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 02:05 AM
In each City there are a few zones (Three if I remember correctly.) You have to complete missions to liberate each zone. You can use the log to check your progress by going to Select > Logbook > Liberation Missions, and it will tell you what you have to do to liberate each zone. Run around that sector and more will become available, such as burning infected cloths or freeing captured citizens. Once you have done all these missions which have a white logo, you will see a mission with the same logo but in black somewhere in that zone. Go to that mission, complete it, and you will gain a new recruit, who you can manage through L2/LT as usual.

Ok, well my game is kinda broke because of a huge bug i guess.
I did every liberation mission with the white logo in the north part of Boston and there's a little black logo now on the map, but when i go to the logo (somewhere in a bar), there's nobody there that i can talk to. The only thing i can do is play games.

Please help.

Crazy_Vantage
11-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Ok, well my game is kinda broke because of a huge bug i guess.
I did every liberation mission with the white logo in the north part of Boston and there's a little black logo now on the map, but when i go to the logo (somewhere in a bar), there's nobody there that i can talk to. The only thing i can do is play games.

Please help.

That's a bug unfortunately. If the black icon appears then simply by opening the door the mission should start. Hopefully a moderator/staff will take note of this and fix it. In the mean time, try restarting your console and see if that fixes it.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 02:14 AM
That's a bug unfortunately. If the black icon appears then simply by opening the door the mission should start. Hopefully a moderator/staff will take note of this and fix it. In the mean time, try restarting your console and see if that fixes it.

No, doesn't fix it :(.
I just want to do those missions...ARGGHH.
This game is really pissing me off.

BlackGuyBible
11-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Hey guys i searched this up cause i was experiencing a similar problem, its a map bug not a script error, you must just track the mission down without having the icon or you to follow, it also happens with the peddelers who roam the frontier the map just cant hold this amount of stuff or something good hunting boys! But if somebody does have a map o the locations it would be nuce to pass them along

DinoSteve1
11-02-2012, 07:10 AM
I was in New York before I realised what you had to do.

redka243
11-02-2012, 11:07 AM
If there's a bug with the map to find these missions it really sucks. That was my favorite part of previous assassin's creed games. I'm in almost done with the new york opening sequences so hopefully I'll be able to figure it out soon. Did some of you guys manage to get more assassins before new york?

sticks165
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
you have to liberate the sections in order to get more recruits.

redka243
11-02-2012, 01:05 PM

THANK YOU. I just understood how to open up that logbook following your directions.Many of the liberation missions are NOT anywhere on the map even after opening all viewpoints....

I have now been able to find all these by sheer mucking around in each district except for the last one which is the final "defend a farmer as he's harvesting" in new york north....

I now have 5 assassins, just trying to get the last one. A map of these locations would be really helpful because obviously the in game map is bugged.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi guys, as this contains locations it is a spoiler so I'm moving this to Hints and Tips.

Please also post bugs here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*