PDA

View Full Version : Recruits glitch?

De Filosoof
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM
So i'm on sequence 8 now but i only have one recruit (the French guy).
I've liberated the north part of Boston next but i can't find any new recruit missions.
Is it a glitch or am i missing something?

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-01-2012, 09:46 PM
So i'm on sequence 8 now but i only have one recruit (the French guy).
I've liberated the north part of Boston next but i can't find any new recruit missions.
Is it a glitch or am i missing something?
I think it may be a glitch that makes the mission markers disappear. After you get the initial request to help, you have to run around the proposed area of liberation and find the final liberation requests under that particular liberation contract

De Filosoof
11-01-2012, 09:49 PM
I think it may be a glitch that makes the mission markers disappear. After you get the initial request to help, you have to run around the proposed area of liberation and find the final liberation requests under that particular liberation contract

So another glitch?

Jeez...WTF is wrong with this game.
It's really starting to annoy me now...

LoopStar80
11-01-2012, 11:55 PM

have anyone a map where i can find the final liberation requests or are they random?

ShaneO7K
11-01-2012, 11:58 PM
This happened to me with one of the districts in New York when I had to return to the contact for the mission.