PDA

View Full Version : Assassin recruits fully leveled feedback (possible spoilers)

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I am severely disappointed ubi, I leveled my assassin's over and over, expecting them to be brought into the assassin order and be given the full assassin's gear, and once leveled, nothing but special moves? Come on ubi, after brotherhood and revelations, you destroyed the assassin's guild. I can understand them having their own different flavor and the way they assassinate, but you could have gave them each a personalized assassin's outfit after going through the trouble of expanding their individuality, they don't feel like assassin's anymore, just some regular people that help me out from time to time. Truly disappointing to discover.. aside from that major flaw, the assassin guild options currently are pretty uplifting and I just new it would be finalized with all the assassin's upgraded to full assassin's. I assumed the bodyguard option would be phenomenal with them all fully dressed as assassin's creating a guild militia of sorts, but the lack of a uniform takes away from the essence of building a guild.. hoping for a patch

SkyfireZX
11-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Yes, I as well am very disappointed. I mainly used mine because of what they wear, how they look, and how strong they can become. Now, it's just a plain, simple addition to the game. Sad, really...

willstannard
11-05-2012, 02:02 AM
It's better than ever IMO, Real people with real lives and stories being inducted into a very underdeveloped colonial brotherhood who wouldn't have a guild or a default outfit, besides the recruits themselves are awesome (especially Stephane and Duncan) aaand there are unique abilities, I mean come on there's a bodyguard option! :D

Berrg3
11-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Yea, in my eyes they really destroyed that part of the game, having their own lives is nice an all but they should be able to JOIN the order and have robes or whatever.

TrueAssassin77
11-05-2012, 04:05 AM
they got lazy

SkyfireZX
11-06-2012, 02:25 AM
they got lazy
Yup

Berrg3
11-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Anyone know what "recruit tokens" are for?

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Anyone know what "recruit tokens" are for?
Thats the amount of times you can push the button to call them, some abilities make you use all of them depending on what they're doing, its the bars by the guild icon on your hud, tokens are what's filling those up.