PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Slow-Mo Assassination [Sequence 9]

tjbyrum1
11-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Played to Sequence 9 today, after I 'escaped' my hanging and assassinated Thomas Hickey, I experienced a slow-motion effect.

Not when I killed it, rather when I fell through the gallows and Achilles underneath said something and then you chased Hickey before he got to Washington. Well, the chase was in slow-motion. I'm not sure if this was a glitch or intended, but I must say the slow-mo was pretty cool and it really captured the confusion and dramatic experience of the whole thing.

Glitch or not, it was pretty cool and I'd prefer all assassinations were like this. So was a glitch or not? Also, what did you think?

Nnamerif
11-03-2012, 05:00 AM
No glitch actually happens I personally hate it I'm replaying it right now in order to obtain full sync I keep killing hickey on accident :mad:

Blind2Society
11-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Full sync on this was a pain, until I figured out if you look left off the start there is one enemy (other than the one close to GW) fighting a patriot. You can't seem to assassinate an enemy while running in this mission unless they are fighting someone else.