PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Assassination Contracts on Frontier

hatfierc
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Is anyone having a problem with the Assassination Contracts appearing on the Frontier? I completed Boston's Most Wanted, but the quest giver didn't appear in frontier.

Littleweasel
11-04-2012, 01:02 PM
i'm having the same issue with it not showing up, and im sure were not the only ones with the problem

Littleweasel
11-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Is anyone having a problem with the Assassination Contracts appearing on the Frontier? I completed Boston's Most Wanted, but the quest giver didn't appear in frontier.

i finally found the guy you need to talk to to get the contracts. if you haven't already found him yourself, he is by one of the building beside the bottom left fort. i had to be about 5M away from him before if even told me he was the guy to talk to. hopefully it helps you out if you haven't already found him yourself.

hatfierc
11-05-2012, 07:06 AM
i finally found the guy you need to talk to to get the contracts. if you haven't already found him yourself, he is by one of the building beside the bottom left fort. i had to be about 5M away from him before if even told me he was the guy to talk to. hopefully it helps you out if you haven't already found him yourself.

I haven't tried it yet, but I will shortly once talking dead is over. One way or the other thanks for that info.

Ok so I found him. Thanks so much my friend.

KillaKaminski25
12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
This is so incredibly frustrating. The contracts are the ONLY thing I have left in the game. I know the exact building you are supposed to go to in order to find the guy. It is northeast of the fort in Monmouth and there SHOULD be three guys talking out front. For some reason I only have two guys out front and a dog. The guy who is supposed to give me the contract isn't there and it's driving me crazy. I've left to hunt and come back later many times and it still won't work.