PDA

View Full Version : Co-op is a SHAME!

superstan2310
11-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Comon Ubisoft when I heard you were doing Co-op i thought to myself "Yes finish some co-op missions to do" after playing it today after completing the story im shocked at how trivial it is, it's essentially Manhunt multiplayer with 1 A.I. team and the human team always hunts and never hides. Please make a DLC mode where you have proper co-op where you infiltrate buildings undetected, plant evidence, assassinate a target, protect people... basically the stuff you send your assassin recruits to do in Brotherhood. Until that co-op is made ill never touch co-op in assassins creed again. Does anyone else agree that co-op is a let down?

AmneonX
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I don't think it is suppose to be "Co-Op" to that extent. It is the Co-Op that a majority of games are going to now. Space Marines has Extermatitus, Gears of War has Horde Mode, Call of Duty has Zombies. That is what Co-Op has turned into. While I could see your point, if they decide to go that route, I would prefer a standalone MMO.

superstan2310
11-01-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't think it is suppose to be "Co-Op" to that extent. It is the Co-Op that a majority of games are going to now. Space Marines has Extermatitus, Gears of War has Horde Mode, Call of Duty has Zombies. That is what Co-Op has turned into. While I could see your point, if they decide to go that route, I would prefer a standalone MMO.

I don't think its like those at all, it's just a mode where you rack up points fast to out best the others in your lobby, not sure about Space Marines but the other 2 have an objective of surviving, this doesnt feel like it has an objective except "kill fast".

sticks165
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
i really like the co-op it's pretty fun

superstan2310
11-01-2012, 08:46 PM
i really like the co-op it's pretty fun

I can understand if you find it fun but its just not a co-op, its just manhunt with 1 A.I. team, co-op needs an objective, where you have to work together or it will be difficult, not something that anyone can do by themselves just by running around while flailing their sword, if they put it in as a challenge mode i'd be fine but calling it co-op is a disgrace.