PDA

View Full Version : Question about AC3 Special Edition: "A Dangerous Secret"

DylanJosh9
11-01-2012, 07:03 PM
So I got the Special Edition with a bonus mission called "A Dangerous Secret" (acc to wiki, its a walmart excl)

I want to know whether the code for this mission comes separately, or is it just one code that activates both the Ubi Passport and the DLC.

Thanks.

DylanJosh9
11-01-2012, 07:07 PM

DylanJosh9
11-02-2012, 05:34 AM
bmp

Kestrel_OvO
11-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Bumping is against forum rules.

A Dangerous Secret comes with all copies, I believe. I got it with the Freedom Edition. The Uplay passport and any other DLC should be on separate leaflets.

deskdragon22
11-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Bumping is against forum rules.

A Dangerous Secret comes with all copies, I believe. I got it with the Freedom Edition. The Uplay passport and any other DLC should be on separate leaflets.

I have the limited edition version and it didnt come with dangerous secret, sinking secret or the Ghost of war, quite upsetting I think, I do hope there will be a DLC for this soon.

InfectedNation
11-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Dangerous secret and Sinking a secret are the same thing. And the code should come on a seperate piece of paper in the box.

pacmanate
11-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Prepare for the best 40 second mission of your life.

Yes 40 seconds. And no its not even worth it. It is CRAP DLC.

InfectedNation
11-11-2012, 01:20 AM
... As well as a dull-looking pistol which is weaker than others which you can buy or craft. Seriously.. the only thing I liked about the GAME exclusive was the much better box cover.

DSTRVCTION
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
... As well as a dull-looking pistol which is weaker than others which you can buy or craft. Seriously.. the only thing I liked about the GAME exclusive was the much better box cover.

What cover did you get if I may ask? My local store said I would get a special inlay and advertised with a cover where Connor is holding his bow. The only thing I got though was the same cover as the usual one, though mine is reflecting.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Prepare for the best 40 second mission of your life.

Yes 40 seconds. And no its not even worth it. It is CRAP DLC.I heard Mayan mission is literally like 3 minutes lol?