PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble climbing a tree for the view point (slight spoiler alert)

GodofCats
11-01-2012, 06:38 PM
OK, so there's a tree in the frontier, near Concord I believe, that I can not seem to figure out how to climb. *spoiler ahead* It's the view point that sits right in front of you as you start Paul Revere's Ride... I get within 14 meters, and I get stuck. My choices are either to go on some branches, which I can grip to the next branch, except that the last one I can't seem to get to. There's also the "swing" ability, but since there's nothing to jump to, it's useless. My other choice is to try and leap onto a branch below where the view point is. When I actually get to that branch (falling from here causes dsynch a lot, so it's aggravating), I'm stuck because there's no way up. I'm in free walk and can't go further and have to jump / drop down to the trunk. Anyone have tips on climbing trees that have view points? Or perhaps anyone encounter this view point and have trouble and find a solution? Any help would be much appreciated...

GodofCats
11-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Apparently it may have been near Lexington, not Concord. Just FYI.