PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia of the common man help

I FreeBaseDrano
11-01-2012, 05:29 PM
What are you supposed to do to in this mission? Are you suppose to just go talk to all the people living on the homestead?

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 05:32 PM
im not sure..was wondering this

Nightmare8767
11-01-2012, 06:19 PM
I believe you only need to aim the people that live in the Homestead as they're doing their own work.

Jxspyder
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM
You do exactly what Achilles told you to do. You go to the various people you recruit and target them while they're going about their various job-related activities.

On that note, though, is anyone else having problems with the lumberers? I target them constantly, but all I ever get is "clue analyzed, invalid target." Starting to get annoying.

SadisticAutopsy
11-02-2012, 10:34 AM
You do exactly what Achilles told you to do. You go to the various people you recruit and target them while they're going about their various job-related activities.

On that note, though, is anyone else having problems with the lumberers? I target them constantly, but all I ever get is "clue analyzed, invalid target." Starting to get annoying.

They are the last ones i need to get, i have trailed them for 3 game days now and they dont do anything!