PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order DLC not working

willesaurus
11-01-2012, 04:45 PM
I bought the Join or Die edition, and got the "Multiplayer Pack - Red Coat, Single player Pack Colonial Assassin, Captain of the Aquila" pre order dlc with aswell. And activated it and started the game and it said like "The outfits will be available at Sequence 6 in the house", but now when I have reached Sequence 6 the outfits doesen't seem to be anywhere...Anyone know why?

The Ghosts of war dlc seems to be working alright though.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 07:11 PM
I'll inquire.

UbiGabe
11-01-2012, 07:24 PM
[POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU ARE NOT TO SEQUENCE 6 YET]

Just to be clear, the outfits should be housed in the basement of Achilles house (accessible by interacting with the candle sconce on the first floor behind the staircase). Once you've gone down into the basement, all outfits should be displayed against the wall, behind where Connor's Assassin Robes were originally stored. All the outfits are stored here, including the bonus Uplay unlockable outfit, so if your Colonial Assassin/Captain of the Aquila outfits aren't there, we'll need to investigate further.

USG BANANA CO
11-01-2012, 07:39 PM
You may have to go to the General Store and purchase outfits. When I unlocked the sawtooth sword I had to do that. Purchase it and it will automatically equip it. Let me know if that works.

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 07:43 PM
What about the "A Dangerous Secret" DLC?

projectpat06
11-01-2012, 07:44 PM
It's after sequence 6. They will show up as soon as sequence 7 starts. Believe me, I kept wondering the same but they showed up. The colonial assassin outfit turned out awesome.