PDA

View Full Version : Courier missions : am I missing something here ?

Namiwakiru
11-01-2012, 03:35 PM
so far I have tried to activate 2 courier missions (and 1 assassination mission). Every time the npc simply says, "thank you", and I get no directions to any objective. The missions appear in my log ( except the assassination mission). But no indication of whom I am delivering the letters to

I dunno if I am missing something or they have bugged

Edit: ok I deleted and reinstalled the game, redownloaded the patch and the missions have appeared, thankfully

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Have you checked the map?

Namiwakiru
11-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Have you checked the map?

Yes, I have checked the map and all variations of info that can be displayed upon it

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Done the viewpoints?

DiiLite
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
An NPC that says ''Thank You" is the mission giver and his Icon will be black with a white envelope. Once the mission is accepted, then the delivery locations will be in white with a black envelope.

baumannMD
11-09-2012, 10:03 PM
so far I have tried to activate 2 courier missions (and 1 assassination mission). Every time the npc simply says, "thank you", and I get no directions to any objective. The missions appear in my log ( except the assassination mission). But no indication of whom I am delivering the letters to

I dunno if I am missing something or they have bugged

Edit: ok I deleted and reinstalled the game, redownloaded the patch and the missions have appeared, thankfully

I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you have to start the game over again from Sequence 1? I'm on Sequence 6 and I've put quite a bit of time in so far. For awhile, I thought it these were just really lame "missions", but then it happened with a delivery mission and an Assassination contract too.