PDA

View Full Version : Homestead and brotherhood

iiTzRJKillax
11-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I am now on sequence 8 and I have only had 4 homestead missions and I still only have 1 member of the brotherhood how do I change this?

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Liberate zones in cities and look for homestead missions EVERYWHERE!

iiTzRJKillax
11-01-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't have any on my map...

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Even in cities and the frontier? Keep playing then.

iiTzRJKillax
11-01-2012, 03:43 PM
I have looked in all the zones and nothing, my lumberjacks are not cutting any wood...

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Continue with the story then.

BlackRose1809
11-01-2012, 04:26 PM
viewpoints, do them and you'll find the places

faePuck
11-02-2012, 12:59 PM
ITT: No one understands the problem.

If you're in sequence 8 and haven't seen anymore Homestead missions and can't complete a zone in liberation missions, your game is broken. I'm all the way to sequence 10 and still only have one artisan, three folks total on my homestead and no matter how many missions I do I can't recruit a second Assassin.

This is not us missing something or not understanding the game. The sidequests in this game are completely broken/absent for some players. Kindly stop telling people to 'just do it' when you don't understand that their game is not making this an option.

MRNMRSPACER
11-02-2012, 02:09 PM
ITT: No one understands the problem.

If you're in sequence 8 and haven't seen anymore Homestead missions and can't complete a zone in liberation missions, your game is broken. I'm all the way to sequence 10 and still only have one artisan, three folks total on my homestead and no matter how many missions I do I can't recruit a second Assassin.

This is not us missing something or not understanding the game. The sidequests in this game are completely broken/absent for some players. Kindly stop telling people to 'just do it' when you don't understand that their game is not making this an option.
yup i completed the game and liberated all of boston....no second assassin

NinjaOnFire
11-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I have all the assassins but the DNA bar says I don't.
Some glitches will never be fixed.

AWBiggs
11-02-2012, 04:48 PM
I too have the same issues, no one in my homestead is doing anything, no extra brotherhood members. Game is loaded full of glitches in a crazy way. Pity, because the storyline so far is compelling.